1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snap-On Krl1033 Tool Box

Discussion in 'Other' started by TakeItApart, Aug 5, 2017.

1. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

For the past three years this thing has sat in my garage and hasn't been used. I figure it's time to let it go. It has very minimal marks from use as I only used it for two years. I can provide pics of any damage upon request. Most of the small marks came from moving it from the shop to my different garages and from the locker hanging on the side.

It comes with the stainless top and the full side locker. Msrp, is 16,500! Even with Snap-On's best deal and their financing, you'd have to try really hard to get this for less than 10K!

I'm asking $8000.00, but I am definitely willing to negotiate. Snap on offered to buy it back but I figured an outright sale would be better for everyone involved.

I'm getting old and will most likely try to turn it into a Street Glide for putting around and sight seeing trips.

I will do everything I can to assist with delivery short of paying for it. It's located in zip code 17050.

Attached Files:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, that is sick! Good luck.

TakeItApart likes this.
  3. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Thanks Dave! I wish I had another tool set and a use for it at the house.

4. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Damn its kawasaki green too!

TakeItApart likes this.
  5. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Now priced at $7250.00!

6. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

$6800.00 and you own it!

7. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Stop it, for goodness sake stop! You're going to force me to come get this if you keep dropping that price

TakeItApart likes this.
  8. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Frederick isn't THAT far! :Poke:

Ps. I could meet you halfway!

And go to 6500.00! :D

Got my eye on a slow, loud, but pretty motorcycle!

buzz-06 likes this.
  9. buzz-06

I know but my snapon guy just offered me a brand new triple bank epic for $7000....then you gotta go listing this damn thing, and I even like the color! Decisions decisions

10. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Yep, they'll do that. The epiqs are pretty sweet, but...

Just another thing to consider. That $7000.00 gets you the roll cab, then you'd have to add the locker ($2662.00 snap on rock and roll truck special) and most likely the stainless top ($900.00) as well. Also look at the specs of the box he's offering at that price. Make sure it's actually got three banks of drawers. They classify some two bank systems as triple banks because the one bank is two banks wide.

Mine is an actual extended triple bank and is 72" wide x 45" tall x 29" deep. That's 44,761 cubic inches not counting the locker at 28,446 cubic inches and a minimum of a $3000.00 add on to the price, if you can even get an epiq locker for your color. They don't make the lockers in all the colors yet.

I'm betting he's only offering a 60" or 68" wide at that price. Maybe not, but that's usually what they'll do.

Okay, enough sales pressure! :crackup: but if you are seriously considering it let me know. I may go a tad bit lower yet! I could also maybe go further than halfway to Frederick. :D

11. buzz-06

Let's take this to PM's

12. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Final price drop before I just keep it. Ready?

$6000.00 takes it home!

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude! That's stealing this thing.

14. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Yep. I've had offers from resellers in the 5750.00 range, but I won't take that on the idea that they'll mark it up 1.5-2K and take your money. They may even offer financing at 20% and take even more of your money. :Puke: