1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

small request for the holidays

Discussion in 'General' started by fullmetalF4i, Nov 26, 2012.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wonder if he knows my old roomate Bob Kosanke. He's been at the Raleigh hub since the early '80s.

2. By selling laptops, bicycles, vases and expensive cookware? :D

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

is there something more to the story we're missing? You can add all the insurance in the world but if its incorrectly packaged they probably would tell you to "pound sand".

And FYI... I use UPS when I can except for international shipments. Sure the shipping is reasonable... but those bastards will send you a bill 20-60 days after you get your shipment for "customs charges". No amount of screaming, picketing, threats, cyber bullying or crying will get them removed either. The USPS doesnt seem to be so detail oriented when it comes to international customs charges. :D And when I shipped a $5,000 monitor to Canada for calibration... the USPS guy tossed the package from the counter into the sort bin...a good 6' throw. :rolleyes:

4. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I lol'd. Thanks.

Scott is an honest dude. Ask him where he's from. Originally.

5. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

I ordered some rifle ammo a few years ago and when it arrived the shipping box was smashed almost flat with clearly visible tractor trailer tire tracks across it..sort of like a CSI episode where they match the tire tracks to the perps car...

6. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

What does he do there?

7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

When I passed through there a million years ago, he was a Feeder dispatcher.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not sure anymore. He made the jump from loading dock to management track. I haven't spoken to him in a long time, he may have retired by now. He was on target to retire well before 50.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, I know, it's all from when they bought out I think Roadway Package or the like? Either way, the contracted peeps are just not as good as the straight up employees for sure.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kcraget works for UPS too.