1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

small request for the holidays

Discussion in 'General' started by fullmetalF4i, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Shit in a box and leave it on their doorstep.

Since they like accepting boxes and keeping them, regardless if they paid for it or not. Then they can accept a box of shit.

You can always deny it. :D

"We didn't get any cookware"...

"...and I didnt shit in a box".

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

No worries.. I will shut down their Hub in Louisville to prevent this in the future...

3. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

Trick is getting a stranger to donate the shit...DNA and all that...

4. Bluebeemer

Bluebeemer Active Member

I had a bad big mac at McDonalds so lets all boycott Mickey Ds. Its life sometimes you get the bad apple spit it out and get another or pick an orange next time. Sorry about your loss though.

5. Good thinking. :up:

PM me your address and I will send you a box of shit. :D

Maybe it will be delivered to their house just like your cookware and they will once again accept a package that wasn't meant for them and they didnt pay for.

That should teach them a lesson. :crackup:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only one I won't use if I have a choice is FedEx Ground.

7. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Don't be messing with the Hub now!!!!!!

I've never had one problem with UPS and get most deliveries in 3 days or less.

It's nice to have a Hub:D

8. Howcome?

9. I have had more issues with USPS than any of them. They are the cheapest, but they have lost a lot of shit of mine.

10. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

ups has always done a great job for me, no problems yet. In both business and personal orders.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because I have never had a good experience with them. They won't come to the office during our business hours, they won't drop at the house without a signature, they've just never gotten one delivery 100% easy and correct.

12. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

I ordered some ceramic vases and had them shipped UPS. My wife works from home and got to watch the UPS delivery girl walk half way down our driveway the chuck the box towards our garage. That thing was plasterd with stickers stating it was ceramic. Well the UPS truck got away before she could get outside.

The second time it got delivered I met the truck at the street ready to rip her a new one. This time it was a dud who was more than nice.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Has enough time passed to escalate? I think I would go out of my way to mess with them...

14. [​IMG]

15. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

You know that's a contracted business, right? most of them aren't even FE employees. Hence your displeasure, as most of them aren't invested to actually produce for the business. I agree that they are the freegin worst.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hint: Hence

17. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Fixerated.:up:

18. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

DHL seem to be the winners here. :)

I use UPS because Scott Carpenter and Scott Brown are cool dudes. I also ride bicycles with my UPS guy.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Carpenter works for UPS?

20. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

How do you think he has so much time and money to race? ;)