1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show me your view

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jul 22, 2022.

1. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

From NC to SE FL, there's going to be a lot of these homes becoming ocean instead of oceanfront. Dredging and inlets have added to an already capricious coastline that evolves over time.
    This strip of homes are mostly in the 10 million range and in the 30 plus years I've been working there the beach has gotten much closer from erosion. The renourishment is taxpayer funded and isn't keeping up.

2. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Still riding sleds. Ski
    30357522557644(1).jpeg 30357522571427.jpeg 30357522566117.jpeg

cBJr, Yzasserina, mike w and 3 others like this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Here's my view for the next several days. After riding all day in 38 degrees with hurricane winds yesterday (mountains of northern Spain), I ain't gonna ride no mo until the temps get better. I was trying for Genoa to take the ferry to Corsica, Sardinia, then Sicily, but I don't think its going to happen for awhile. Currently south of Barcelona trying to get rid of my hypothermia.

map.jpg

ToofPic and Yzasserina like this.
  4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

skidooboy likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Best cappuccino I’ve ever had was in a bar in Civitavecchia (too lazy to look up and confirm spelling) waiting for ferry to Sardinia. Also, where latest food pics? Stay focused! Lol.

motion likes this.
  6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Take it easy on the food pics… I gained 3 lbs last week just by looking!

7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

But..... Canada?

skidooboy likes this.
  8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

‘MERICA AYE!

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

38 degrees in Spain is pretty hot. Over 100 in Murrica units. :p

10. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

its “Eh!”

:)

…and pic seems to have been taken in the True North Strong and Free so that’s a Maple Eagle!!!

Dan Dubeau likes this.
  11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

That was my initial thought too, I'm thinking he's in Spain so he must be talking centigrade, that's very hot, waaay too hot for this time of the year. :D

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

damn. 0 for 2

KneeDragger_c69 and younglion like this.
  13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I think it's cool, but my dog is PISSED!

[​IMG]

britx303 likes this.
  16. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Damn shame its such a shithole. Lots of legacy there to waste away like that:(

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Its always been a shithole. Part of the charm of Willow. I remember everyone celebrating when they started providing tiny bars of soap for the wash basins :)

ToofPic and Cooter! like this.
  18. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

It's definitely kicking my ass! Bumpy as fugg!!!!

19. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Probably stole them from a local hotel... and you'd think running water would be a priority when they had the balls to raise entry to $20/head?

ONE outhouse for an all girl track day? (Streets) and I have personally filled giant potholes at HTM... JFC:confused:

20. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I liked how they bribed the desert rat corner workers not to leave by giving them a beer or 2 in the morning and again at lunchtime