1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shifter Kart

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Feb 5, 2014.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

I have a shifter kart, yz85 2 stroke Yamaha racing kart. I have NO idea, other than Craigs list and i really dont feel like dealing with those morons, of what forums or what have you, that i could list this thing to sell.

Any ideas? You mini/karting guys know of any kart specific type forums or other kart specific type places i could put this thing up on?

2. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

3. ToddClark

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I'll give you 3fiddy and show you my boobs for it, deal?

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Is it rare, with a powerband that changes color? Put it on eBay then post a link here so we can see it... If the mods delete it, just post the link in another random thread. It'll sell quickly. :D

6. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

how much todd?

7. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

When are we going to do doughnuts in it?

Please say this weekend.

8. ToddClark

its gonna be cheap, but not QUITE that cheap.

9. ToddClark

:crackup: when i first got this thing a few years ago, Lee and i did some parking lot playing over in Gwinnett County, then we took it down to Herrins place a couple of years ago. MAN it was a blast!

It needs a new master cyl, or a rebuild kit on it for the brakes right now, its been sitting so long, the rubber seals fell apart. Replace that, and replace the tires that are hard as rocks (theyre dirt cheap), and it'd be ready to go play. Damn thing will run 60 mph, and will get there in about 3 seconds. Its not "high speed" fast, but i can tell you down at Herrins place, i could only do about 6 laps or so before my ribs were killing me cus of the G's this little thing pulls in the corners. We took it to Tally one weekend and i rode it around the track at lunch for a few laps. Tally is just too long of a track, MGKT is a PERFECT size track for this tho, there and parking lots with cones set up. :up:

edit: and yea, it does some AWESOME tire smoking donuts!!! I think half the paddock at Tally that weekend got a chance to do some donuts in the pits. Everyone had a blast on it.

10. dickie doo

Soooo, I'll see you in an hour. :)

11. ToddClark

LMAO!!! yea, ok!!

12. dickie doo

:)

What do you want for it? PM, or send me a facetube message me if you're scared the mongoloid will ban us both for not using the classifieds. I have a friend that races them, and he's in Atlanta. He may know where to sell it locally.

13. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

14. ToddClark

kewl, thanks, Jeff. :up: