Separating families?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jun 18, 2018.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

This
    This executive order if I had my way would keep the families in fenced in areas with temporary housing. And deploy troops to cover the border........One thing I never quite got.....Asylum seekers? I figured when you crawled out of a hell hole of a country and away from their clutches of danger you would seek asylum there. Not cross half the globe seeking asylum. Tells me they are not asylum seekers but EBT seekers.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People have been thinking/saying that damn near since the country was founded. It hasn't and won't happen because when you push past the surface, the people here are happy and healthy and overall enjoying life.

Word.

jase likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Did you not see the proof posted beneath my remark?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did you not actually read where you proof came from? :crackup:

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

oh boooo fucking hoooo you old ass snowflake... go buttfuck a cake.

deniers of science should be punished because they're retarded morons, and only this stupid country full of backwoods fucking dumbasses allowed that issue to be "politicized" to benefit capitalism and your voter base. ignorance is not a strong position to play from.

when's the last time you even went to a university instead of just listening to alex jones or richard spencer talk about them and the fact that nobody wants to provide a platform for hate? *hint: i don't actually give a fuck, you sound like an idiot.

joec likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

By “deniers of science”, do you also reference those that believe in gender fluidity and other such bullshit?? Asking for a friend.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You unleash a profanity laden tirade and the other guy is an idiot? Sorry, no.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

After all these years Sweaty still hasn't figured out how to get his point across and actually have other pay attention to it. After the old ass snowflake I have no clue what he's supporting or against, just a lingering though he needs a vacation for personal attacks that are getting ever more frequent...

Orvis likes this.
  9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You overlook the fact that the guy going off about the “hate platform” is the one slinging the gay reference and “retarded” name-calling.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The believers in the cult of global warming are the science deniers. They ridicule and try to erase the actual facts and science to push an agenda.

Same as the gender bullshit.

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

It’s the tattoos and yelling. It’s makes him think he’s a badass.

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That and the east coast left wing nutjob mentality of forcing their opinions on everyone.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sitting in a research building right now :Poke:

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Look at the latest Executive Order. He caved.

15. sheepofblue

On my account please no, my pelt is a LOT thicker than that LOL

16. sheepofblue

Seems like it but:
    "It orders Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen "to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations" to keep families together during criminal proceedings. "

Does not law mandate the separation? Thought that was the result of the consent decree that was signed resulted in? Oh looky at #3

"It directs Attorney General Jeff Sessions to file a request with a federal district court in California to change a legal settlement that curbs the government's ability to keep children in detention."

Seems almost like other than deporting families here illegally faster that this is a big smoke and mirrors move where the out come is the same as now, masterful :bow:

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Why do you assume cake is gay? :crackup:

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Haven’t had a chance to read any of it, quite honestly. Just it pop up on a news feed quick.

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It’s not the cake. It’s what he told him to do to the cake. ;)

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I won't believe that until he gets his "unamerican treacherous traitor scum" status back from the Fonda Dix Rating Institute. Is this an odd or even-numbered week? :D