1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2016 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 27, 2016.

1. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

One year ago, we had the famous "incident" this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a more heated battle between Rossi and Marquez just because of the occasion! Also, the internal Yamaha battle can come to an end this weekend if Rossi finishes ahead of Lorenzo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Could be interesting....I got MM

3. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

Maverick.

4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Sheene

WERA33 likes this.
  5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I got Rossi.

6. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Methinks it's finally Dovi's turn.

Phl218 and masshole like this.
  7. The Great One

Lin Jarvis dropping bombs of wisdom regarding Sepang-Gate 2015 right here.

"I don’t think always saying exactly what you think is necessarily a good idea. And that’s applicable to Valentino and Jorge."

“Valentino could have been Champion if he stayed quiet, but instead, the situation exploded," continued the Team Manager. "They’re riders – hot headed and emotional – and you can’t control them, only give them advice. Valentino could have dealt with the situation in a different way and then maybe Sepang and the Championship would have had a different outcome. And Jorge played his part, feeling offended by Valentino."

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well yeah.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think that you left out the most important sentence in the article: "If Rossi hadn’t been so hard on Marquez in the Press Conference in Sepang, I’m convinced it wouldn’t have created the huge reaction from Marquez that it did. It was Valentino’s mistake.” Hmmm, here have we heard that before? :D

(answer: pretty much from everyone not wearing yellow-colored glasses at the time.)

10. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

MM93
    VR46
    MV25
    CC35

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And a POWERFUL left hook to the jaw by the guy in blue shorts...

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Do not think there will be any drama, championship is in the bag for MM, now it is just a matter of who will be 1st loser. :D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's more than in the bag....he has it already :D

14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

*in the bag

1. Fig. cinched; achieved. (*Typically: be ~; have something ~.)

15. The Great One

The reason I left that part out was because of what you wrote in the parenthesis. I think even the Uccio's will agree that Rossi fueled that fire.

On a side note, I didn't realize how badly Pedrosa jacked himself up in his crash. Broken collarbone, fibula and foot. I thought it was just the collarbone!

http://blogs.repsol.com/competition/dani_pedrosa/itching-to-get-back-to-competing/

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can point you towards a few who are not convinced in the least that he did anything wrong. Both here and off-line. They are out there. Lots of them.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But aren't those the same people that blame Dunlop for this years tire failures?

19. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I think JoT, himself is not convinced either.

20. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

That really sucks for Dani.
    What a bummer.