1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senator? Roy moore

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fonda hates eerbody.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Never did understand the hating on Jews. They are our ally in the middle east last I checked. On top of that, what have they done to offend or harm the U.S. or it's citizens in any way?
    Feel the same about people from India. Wrongly accused of stuff that has nothing to do with them by uninformed bigots.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

He is most likely finished politically. But, with Roy you never know.

The allegations are not really being pushed anymore, the left accomplished what they set out to do. RM was a easy target because his past issues had labeled him as missing a few screws...he is missing them too, imo. Also imo, he shouldn’t have ever been the Republican nominee. But the perfect storm of a publicly disgraced governor (who later resigned), appointing his state attorney general (Luther Strange) to Jeff Sessions vacant seat created an opening for RM, and eventually Democrats. Ol’ Luther wasn’t bad and would have been a good Senator, but the people of Alabama decided to cut off their nose to spite their face...again. And, we have Doug Jones because of it. And, he’s already got the one and done label tattooed on his forehead.

But, today it’s college football and all the above is meh. LOL

4. Spang308

Bama is nasty this year. And that's coming from a hardcore Clemson fan. I'm glad the Tigers beat them 2 years ago in Tampa with Watson under center. Don't see anyone stopping that Saban conducted train this year. They are on another level.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah no clue either. Not really even any good anti-Semitic or anti-Indian names to yell at people when they drive badly either so I really don't understand why anyone would put the effort into hating on them.

6. 88/532

Don’t want to turn this into a football thread, but we’re beatable. LSU, Auburn, and Georgia are all capable of derailing the train.

7. Spang308

Time will tell. That's why they play the games. I hope for another Clemson/Bama rematch in January.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Curious how someone who has his "MCRD Parris Island rifle range booklet from 43 years ago" still plays college football...

:D

9. 88/532

Touché

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Which is only one letter away from what you really wanted to say. :crackup:

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont mean to be a bad person by saying Elite or Jew. Those people are both of those things as they are Jewish and wealthy.
    I dont dislike Jewish people, I do occasionally have a problem with Israel, which is a Jewish country (and a crucial ally).

While generally true, not tonight man. Air Force beat Navy today with me sitting on the 50 with a good Jeremiah Weed buzz. I was with my cadets, alumi, and friends and it was a thing of beauty. This day was what Saturdays are all about.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You left out the candidate that was taken out by the Rhinos as they thought that would give the corrupt Strange one a victory. The best candidate was Mo.

13. 88/532

I did, and you’re right, Mo would have been very good. He unfortunately couldn’t get pass the Roy obsession too many have here.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He was also actively attacked by the McConnell crowd as they wanted the criminal Strange who would dance they way they wanted.

It is not solely Republican vs Democrat....more supporters of freedom vs progressivists. Some of the progressives are Republican.