School me on dating sites

Discussion in 'General' started by Fencer, Jul 7, 2015.

1. ianjoub

ianjoub Well-Known Member

They are grainey to cover up something...

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Remember, the camera subtracts 30 pounds on dating sites. Ten years, also.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:
    And half of hem are 420 friendly !
    What more would you need?

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Who wants a chick that's going to smoke all your weed?

5. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I have a few friends that have had success on Tinder, both dating and just hookups.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What does it matter at this point? Surely you're not looking for your soulmate. You just need someone you're not embarrassed to be seen in public with so you can get back in the game and practice your mojo.

7. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Met da wife in 2003 on match (self employed, working from home and the bar bs got old real quick) and we have two amazing kids and 4 furry kids....very happy and I wouldn't change a thing.

8. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

Fencer, based on your recent beeb posts, you need to wait for your divorce lawyer to give you the all clear, then visit grudgefuck.com and find a dozen or so grudgies before you dip back into the dating pool.

*Disclaimer- I didn't check to see if grudgefuck.com was a real site before posting this. Surf at your own peril, you degenerate freaks :)

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Match, PoF

10. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Do what my buddy did. Went to Lithuania for 2weeks, banged three chicks, a 20 year old came to visit him back here for a month. :bow:

11. chas

chas Well-Known Member

If you go that route, go to Romania. DANG! been going there a couple times a year for the past 14 years. If I wasn't in a relationship all these years...

On the match or any online dating site, just know that there is not always truth in advertising. Don't trust just head shots, look for full body shots to get the complete picture.

At this point, I wouldn't worry about a relationship. Meet people, go out, have fun, learn what dating is all about again. Going through a divorce is very emotional and your not going to be a good catch for anyone looking for a real relationship for a little while. Just enjoy experiencing new things for a while.

12. delekus

delekus Well-Known Member

What he said :p

13. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

^^^what he said^^^

It's work....and a lot of it to weed through the lot of em.....but then again....I'm not in the "40 something" camp either.... :D

Still....had fun with a few and a couple of em became friends....but man...the middle age set....if they haven't spent the time on themselves and figured out why their marriage didn't work out....or.....they're still pissed at the ex.....that shit comes out sideways when you least expect it.... ;)

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

^ +1 it's like cars. be careful on the second hand market. no offense,now that you're second hand ;)

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

+100000

You are an emotional roller coaster right now. Probably in the f**k the world mode, but there is a period of mourning that you may go through. Just keep yourself busy, a new relationship may not be the bestest answer, but it's good to have options.

16. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

enjoy your freedom man.. stay away from dating for awhile

17. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Massage parlors. 100% satisfaction gauranteed

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

the human trafficking may be an issue to some.

19. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Myspace :D :crackup: My wife sent me a friend request in January 08, was dating within a couple weeks :Putter:

20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Go to Malaysia:up: