Salutations...

Discussion in 'General' started by TwoCycler, Sep 4, 2006.

1. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

It was very good to be back at the track and see everyone this weekend. I even enjoyed seeing and talking to Chip Kanemoto. Oh, and before I forget, THANKS FOR THE HELP, DAVE K!

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Castrol

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It was VERY good to see you back where you belong.:)

3. TwoCycler

Britt,

If I could use one word to describe you, I would choose 'real'. You are open, honest, and have given me alot of positive encouragement through my illness these last few months. I owe you a debt of gratitude. I tried to think about how I see you, and came up with something. If aliens ever invaded, and I was on the run (seeing as how you live close to me), I would take great comfort in standing side by side with you as I blasted my shotgun. I guess you are the kind of guy I would want to go to war with...honest, dependable, and someone who will stand for what he believes in. Now Drebber, on the other hand, well I dont know how well he shoots! :)

I just want to say thank you again to everyone who asked how I was feeling this past weekend. Just to know that people are thinking and caring...well, if I had a big enough box of chocolates, I would send it to the world.

On another note, we really wanted to get the F/X bike into the 26s. Well, we had some problems and did not quite get it done. I think we will bring the R6 to the GNF to see if we can do it...:up:

Thanks again,

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Castrol

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thanks again for letting me mooch off you Rocky.

Now get the heck back to work, I expect big things at Mid O.

5. TwoCycler

Well, then you had better be prepared to work...the higher the climb up the ladder, the harder the fall! :)

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Castrol

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

that's funny. i use one word to describe britt too. :D

sup rocky.

7. TwoCycler

Sup Brad. I would let you shoot aliens too. You would probably have some kind of plasma cannon.

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Castrol

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

plasma yacht.

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Everytime I've heard this in my life, it wasn't meant as a complement.

Glad your getting around better Rocky, now you just need to get back to your smooth ways that you show in your avitar.

10. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Nice top 10 in FX, Rocky, and welcome back! :up:

11. TwoCycler

DB & Erik,

Thanks boys! Getting good finishes make us all feel good. What's even better is having a team of people that genuinely like one another and enjoy being there! Saturday my six year old son was at the track. He watches ALOT of racing on TV (wonder why?) and out of the blue tells me he wants to meet Danny Eslick. I went over to Danny and he gave me a t-shirt and some stickers and stuff for him. My son was thrilled, although Brian and I will need an ego boost. Then after that, Skip Salenius started crying right on my shoulder about the plight of children in Namibia! Being with friends and family...having people care...life don't get no better...I'm off to watch some Oprah Christmas videos, and make s'mores...:Puke:

Y'all are cool,

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Castrol

12. conner98

conner98 Well-Known Member

Is that you and your old fzr 400 in your avatar?And is that a bandana around your neck?:)

13. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

That pic is of the Rock-star back in The Day with his coolio RZ Tree-Fitty I believe...

Nice to see you back on track Rocky! Sounds like you had some challenges this past weekend but at least you had fun! I miss the good ol' days of dropping in new cranks in the old 250GP racers in the pits at RA...

Keep it rubber side down!

Scott

14. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

what's a salutation? :)

15. TwoCycler

Alex,

Its just another word for a greeting. Now, give me a good greeting in Russian.

Paul, you were supposed to come see me...still waiting. Thanks Scott!

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Castrol

16. conner98

conner98 Well-Known Member

You never home,but will try again.You able to do any riding yet?

17. TwoCycler

I broke 40mph on the scooter in the driveway on Sunday. Yamaha called and wants me to replace Edwards in MotoGP...:)

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Castrol

18. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Rocky,
    Salut, Posdravlyu, Otlichno.........:D

19. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Salut = I'm

Posdravlyu = a huge

Otlichno = wanker

20. Alex_V