1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad day ! Very sad indeed...

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by compmoto, Mar 28, 2009.

1. RacerGirl777

RacerGirl777 New Member

Heart Walk Donation Info

Please click on the link below and it will take you to Carol Lucas' homepage for the Heart Walk. The page is still under construction but accepting donations through the American Heart Association sponsored event.

We'd love to see you if you would like to walk for Gene on April 25th at Terrapin Park - 191 Log Canoe Circle, Stevensville, MD 21666.
    Thank you for your support.
    Kathy Matthews

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/chesapeakemd/genelucas

2. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

I finally got the chance to look at the link above and see what its about. It has info on the heart walk and a way to donate, if you wish, without walking. There is also a nice photo of Gene too.

I wanted to post a few pics up here of Gene for the BBS, but I havent figured it out yet. Stand by.....

If anyone has any pics, please post them or bring to SP in June. I am hoping to be off that day, but looks like I have to work. So, I will get up there late in the afternoon. I believe his bike and leathers will be there and some other things are planned in his honor. Saturday night theres going to be a party somewhere, with a camp fire, (unless its too hot) laughter and drink and stories and who knows what.

I heard about the moment of silence during the riders meeting on Saturday at the April SP round and some other things that were real cool. Thanks to WERA, Marrc, Mark Morrow, Tex, and anyone else involved. Wish I could have been there. Its still very hard, I am missing him.

Rich Lucas

3. racertex

racertex vintage dude

me too richie. i will see you at summit when you get there. we will throw down that night formula rd style!

cheers to you and yours,

tex

4. maxleanangle

maxleanangle Well-Known Member

Terrible news. There have been many advances in heart care, but its never enough. Godspeed Gene.