Roebling Roll Call 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by tittys04, Feb 14, 2017.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

The temps at Roebling in March are pretty nice. A cheapo air mattress and a sleeping bag under your canopy is all you need. Showers at the track are adequate.

Metalhead and r6boater like this.
  2. LD

LD I do science

It's on like donkey kong!

3. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Just be sure to toss a piece of bread under you neighbors' canopies to bait the ants away from you.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's the plan - they've been ordered and the trophy dude says he can have them done by then.

obcbr likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Comet. Seriously, just spread it around the edges of the tent.

Although I've never had an ant issue there myself.

Phl218 likes this.
  6. No shit? Comet deters ants?

Ive had ants try to pile up in some of the lower compartments of the RV. One time there was a bunch of them making one of their dirt houses inside the female end of one of the 50amp extension cords. I shook out what I could, then plugged that bitch in in hopes of frying the hell out of the rest of them just for spite. :D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, comet. For the RV put some where the cord hits the ground and around the tires.

six6two, Gorilla George and Phl218 like this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

i will bring some poison ... they even climbed up my tires into the hauler... i had to use 2 cans of brake cleaner...

9. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

What about the ones like me that don't go to Roebling?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Emily will have them at other events.

roy826ex likes this.
  11. Sweet. Never heard of that. Going to do it as soon as I get home.

12. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Dinging people for a natural disaster is shitty.

I miss my smaller toyhauler but the missus has to be happy.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The missus prefers hotels? Mine prefers the rv big time.

14. Same here.

I did the hotel thing for several years. They are easier in the sense that there isn't as much setup involved at the track, or maintenance on the RV. But I love being able to camp in my pit. I hated having to get up and drive to the track in the morning, then bothering with packing up and checking out of the hotel Sunday morning.

But the biggest difference is being able to go inside the RV and cool off/relax during the day. It is amazing how much better I feel between 3pm-5pm after I got the RV, because of being able to cool off, stop sweating, and relax between races/sessions.

Tonyp425 and Ducti89 like this.
  15. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Im not at baller status like you guys:D

16. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

In for LWT and maybe F2.
    Be there Thursday night if all goes well.

RRR still having gates open all night for 2017 race weekends?

Bobby_Evans likes this.
  17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Broome's RV will look like someone performing a satanic ritual with all the comet he'll put down LOL

18. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I would like to but I just don't have enough vacation time to allow me to do a full national season. I work weekends so I have to burn all my time to get the weekend off to race

19. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

PitMom finally gave in and authorized a toy hauler. We pick it up Friday. 27 ft travel trailer. Looking forward to using it in a couple of weeks!

20. Bobby_Evans

Bobby_Evans Well-Known Member

Pitmom will enjoy it. That was the only way to get my wife to come to the track overnights!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk