1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling Practice cancelled....?

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by tazrider, Jul 23, 2009.

1. tazrider

tazrider Greenwood Racing Wera 71

Just called and was told the gates wont be open until 5:30 on Friday cause practice was cancelled:down:. Anyone know why?

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

just a guess here, but the people they normally have for tech and race control can't be there. may not be the actual reason, but its only thing I could guess

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

just another hunch here, but last time we were there, it was almost 10am before we had enuff riders just to pay the bills. Track management wasnt too happy about that considering THEYRE the ones hosting the practice day. Maybe they figured this event would be the same and it wasnt worth taking a chance of getting all their staff there just to have to send them home.

4. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

Do you guys think there will be a better turn out this weekend or similar to the last race.

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i dont have a clue. I know Bargy typically ran his race school in conjunction with the practice day, and Bargy has decided NOT to do a school there anymore.

For all of ya'lls sake, i hope the turnout is good (for WERA too)

6. sreavis

sreavis Well-Known Member

gate

Does anyone know how late the gate will be open friday pm???

7. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009