1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rob P to the Courtesy Phone...

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 31, 2016.

1. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Hey man, how are you? Doing well? Did you have a good weekend?

I just wanted to remind you that on June 26, 2016, in the Court of the Beeb, you were challenged to an Air Fence Fund wager. The basis of the $100 wager was which rider would win the Yamaha MotoGP team battle at the end of the year.

In case you forgot, please see posts 138 and 139 in the the thread linked below. (Spoiler Alert - You lost :D)

MotoGP | 2016 | Assen | Netherlands

On behalf of the Air Fence Fund, WERA, and road racers throughout the country, I would like to say thank you in advance. If I ever find myself getting up close and personal with a piece of air fence in the future, I'll be sure to think of you :D

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I should call Johnny B or not.
    http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/who-was-it.336787/

crashman likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Smacked down on your own attempt at a smack down thread! That's gotta sting. Need some ointment, Grape One? :crackup:

BigBird, Banditracer and pkaustin like this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I laughed as soon as I saw the thread title. I knew that the boomerang effect was going to be strong. :crackup:

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Well then... :crackup:

7. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Worst part of losing a bet is the shit talking you have to endure. One post negated that whole issue. Thanks!:crackup:

The Great One likes this.