1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road America - MotoAmerica Round 4

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, May 21, 2019.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

You've inspired me. Turner's, is there a shirt or something I can buy? Some other way to support the program?

2. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

No but I have been kicking around the idea of getting shirts. It’s a bit of money up front but it could be a way to raise some funding in the long run. If I get some made I’ll let ya know!

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

upload_2019-6-26_14-10-42.png

drop, TLR67 and raven433 like this.
  4. wookie

wookie Well-Known Member

How about F*CK FETSKO ???? Bet it would sell like hotcakes!

5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Doucher would just get off on the attention.

6. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

I can put you in touch with some folks here in Knoxville that do Draik's... very reasonable and your minimum order would be less than what you'd pay for a new rear tire (or pretty close).

AC1108 likes this.
  7. I chose to because I know the effort they put in, I have a lot of respect for the Turner’s, still remember seeing them back in the day in Europe. I also support one of his main competitors, a lot more $ value than throwing Chris a $100 mainly because of the same type of thing. Peoples general attitude and effort means a lot to me and I’m well aware 3-4K in flights for example isn’t setting the world on fire from a sponsorship standpoint but I also ask for zero in return. Actually prefer to stay somewhat anonymous, I just do it because to me it feels like the right thing to do at times.

8. Judging by your brilliant insight who the f”ck would want to go into your clubhouse? You ever developed a bike? Tried to make something as competitive as you could with a limited budget? I’m not talking about bolting on parts, I’m talking about developing parts. It’s clear to me you have no f ing clue what it takes, even with a big budget. So who are you supporting on the grid or when are you building a competitive bike to at least get a fast lap to even claim you had the pace? There are a lot of people I dislike in the paddock but I also know genuine efforts when i seem them. And before you question what I have accomplished I can tell you it’s a lot more than a very small few know, I prefer to stay in the background but I can say I’m damn good with Motec and can build just about anything. I do what I can with that limited time I have free, which is very little between family and work(travel). That being said I feel I’ve earned the right to have a valid opinion on this subject especially pertaining to absolutely idiotic statements like you make.

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

It is too hot here to go out to the garage and work on any of the bikes, so I have a little free time to respond to your stupid. I can't believe that anyone who has spent any time prepping and racing bikes can make such a stupid statement and prediction. I am sure that everybody always has things work out well the first time with bike prep. I am sure I have never had a mechanical on the track for any reason. I am sure I have never been taken out by anybody or circumstances beyond my control. There is such a thing as luck. I once went 7 years of racing without a single crash. I then had 7 crashes in a single year right after. Maybe I just suddenly sucked that year and had to come up with some excuses.

My point being, you should really just shut up!