1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rider looking for LW team for 2023

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by voss555, Jan 31, 2023.

1. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

We are going to being running the 2 hour Ultralightweight class this year and my son (#31 Hank V.) would love to ride/fill in on a lightweight team as well. Plan is to run every round, only thing up in the air is to stay for the 4 hour at CMP since he has a supermoto race on Sunday but could fly home and Summit since its in the beginning of the school year. He raced LWT on my Kramer a few rounds last year and did well. You could always have/not have me on the pit crew too- whichever you prefer lol.

2. voss555

Still looking... would also be interested in a relay team.
    Just got back from doing the 6 hour at Hallett. First time at the track, 2 practice sessions, finished 8 seconds out of first in class. One of the stints was an hour and 25 minutes.

3. voss555

Season winding down- Hank still looking for a team to ride with at Barber and next year. He's a good endurance rider. Currently 2nd in the ULW Championship on an R3. Ran 1.34s at Barber on the Kramer first time on it. Also got to ride the Chasing Shade RS660 at Summit and was really comfortable on that too.

Bardimus likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Hanks fast, and the Vossberg's corner low...solid people.

voss555 likes this.
  5. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Super fast...aaaaand a nice kid. We don't need a rider, just bumping the post.

voss555 likes this.