1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Realtor Calls

Discussion in 'General' started by j cal, Jan 28, 2020.

1. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I get them here. Who the hell picks the person to sell their biggest asset with from a cold call?

I guess enough for them to justify paying for the service.

2. G2G

G2G I feel the need

My wife owns her own Real Estate company (not a side job she also has full time employee's working for her) and has done some cold calls and also gone directly to the persons home. Some people want to live in certain neighborhoods in certain houses even if they are not for sale. Believe it or not for the right price people sell even if they never planned on selling. Every instance is difference but it does happen.

When people in the real estate business say its slow it because they are lazy and wont get off there ass to do the work instead of having deals fall in there lap. Every winter my wife hears from other realtors that they are slow,she laughs as she is busy working 14 hours days 7 days a week.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I definitely get that if you have a buyer going "I want that house" or a house on a specific street, the random robo call stuff tho....

4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Or a truck to fix?

5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

One of my buddies told me to take a bunch of realtor cards and then pick the hottest of the bunch...