Question

Discussion in 'General' started by owndjoo, Jun 17, 2008.

1. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Hmmm...no signal.

2. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

You ever look at a thread and just know everything is going to go wrong from jump?

3. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Tell me about it, i saw this one coming before it logged in all the way

4. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

I was unaware of the rule to keep political shit out of here. Sorry. Can I edit it and remove the political part? If not I'll go back to Royale w/ Cheese's comment.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You've got yellow plates on your bike, you should always be on the lookout and give people more room shirt or no. Do you really think that having one more race would have been different with no shirt on?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Edit your signature and I think that will take care of most of the issue.

7. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

:D I don't think I'll ever take care of all the issues. (That's why I'm scared of the black courtesy phone for that matter)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  8. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

And by edit, he means include the candidates' first names as well.

:D

9. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

zip it you. :D

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Absotively. Moe McCain and Lawrence Obama and their other brother Curly.

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

My quote didn't have either candidates name in it. ;)

12. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

then why have the shirt rule anyway. and i didn't see yellow plates until i was sitting on the guardrail. and if it doesnt make a difference, then why do they have to wear the shirt? the guy didnt even know where to exit the damn track:eek:

13. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

It said candidates...

14. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

its pretty pointless to come on the BBS and say anything about a person that did something stupid and took you out..............

i know from experience, all you get is grief and people jumping down your throat about it................let it go and just keep on racin, its pointless to dwell over it

15. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i'm not dwelling over it. i just wanted to bring it to the attention that this rule is evidently not being enforced, and it could have contributed to an incident that was very bad, and could have been much worse very easily. as eddie said, if you would've been there and saw it happen like many were, you'd have a different opinion

16. Raytruz

Raytruz GSXR 750

Drew,

You still instructing at STT, or are you injured right now?

17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I'm confused. Would the crash not have happened had he been wearing a shirt?

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Good question.

19. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

i wouldnt have a different opinion about anything, i didnt say dont be pissed or upset that it happened or what rules to be enforced........all i said is that coming on here to say anything about it will get you no where, you can get in touch with WERA in other ways to address such an issue

Im not bashing you or disagreeing with you Im just trying to tell you that this thread will most likely just go downhill like mine did

20. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

ray, i'm hurt. can't even work my real job for atleast another month. and as far as the shirt, it may not have made any difference, but i would've known to avoid the rider if i could

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008