1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Thanks

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by bj, Mar 23, 2008.

1. bj

bj Well-Known Member

I just have to say "Thank You' to Joe Clancy for all his help. Completing my rider school at VIR this weekend wouldn't have been possible without him.

Joe sacrificed many hours of his time helping be build the bike, shared his shop space and even loaned me his bike to complete the school after my bike had teething pains. Definitely above and beyond the call.

So, thanks to Joe, I'll be at every East Coast event I can manage - another CB350 rider on the grid.

Oh yeah, thanks too to Bucky and Tex for the advice and entertainment.

2. UngaWunga

UngaWunga Well-Known Member

So, did you win the rookie race?

3. joec

joec brace yourself

hey rob, great to see you there. really! sorry about the tz acting up. would have loved to see you kick some ass on it. wanted to drop you a note on the caferacer board, but i guess its down from lack of use from the weekend! did that tz ever make any real races at vir back in the day??? i know it was franks originally. great to see ya there. you should have seen the moderns closing the gap on poor Bill into t1. 100mph closing rates! i almost couldnt watch. it was almost funny to see.

hey bill, no problem. cant wait til yer up at the top fighting it out with us! looking forward to having another fun dude to hang with. congrats!!!

tex, aron, tim, bucky, rosko, scott, rob, lonewolf, bill, glad you all made it. great weekend.

owe a huge thanks to my friends for helping me out this weekend too. you guys rock. i would not have been there if it hadnt been for you guys. ya'll are the best bunch of dudes i know. well, except for when tex loosened my shifter bolt.

as lonewolf said, "summit point bitches!"

jc

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008