1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Employee Unions in WI and the Holocaust

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by DrA5, Feb 17, 2011.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I see you are firmly committed to environment over genetics.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Damn skippy! She shall overcome her parentage, gawdammit! :D

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I know your friends. This does not bode well for your daughter.

4. pickled egg

I didn't say "friends".

I'm not letting her near any of you assholes. :D

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't go into the light!
    That's Putter!

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

If you ever need a swimming coach...:D

7. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

And you thought the petty teachers were done with their protests now that Walker was elected twice.

Nope. Here a teacher racks up a $100+ restaurant tab, but decides to short the waitress as a way to continue to protest. Teacher can afford to rack up a $118 dollar tab, but just can't seem to squeeze enough for a decent tip.

[​IMG]

:down:

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Why hide the name? That should be all over the web!!!!

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yeah..I'm sure the extra 2.10 is going to make the difference between retiring in the Bahamas or working until she's 70.

10. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Its more of the principal that this scum bag teacher has to take it out on a server. They hurt themselves. Our martial arts schools home school kids class has doubled in the last year. Wonder why. Hell parochial schools enrollments are up here from what I've been hearing.

And hell its not even 10%.

11. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

It was already sanitized by the time it got to me.

Here you have another teacher with an elitist and entitled mentality take out their misplaced pettiness on the server.

Just one more incidence of bad PR for Wi teachers. Around here, they are now down below IRS agents on the respect scale.

12. In Your Corner

That tip is $8 or so short. I'd have just thrown her $25.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I was talking about the teacher being able to retire. Not the waitress. If you are going to protest there are better ways to do it other than short changing someone who's probably working harder for less money than you.

But your right I forgot anything over 100 is run at 20%.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Damn, you a cheap ass V51! LOL!

Service has to be pretty bad for me to give anything less than 20%, at any cost.

Douchebag teacher should stick to grocery shopping and preparing his/her own meals than. This is just another example of the unions brainwashing their members into doing stupid shit for their cause.

15. In Your Corner

Actually, 20% should be your base, but you should actually tip at a higher percentage on lower bills. Think about the difference between a breakfast check and a dinner check. The dinner check is at least twice as much as the breakfast check, but the wait person works just as hard for the patron. And actually, having had some experience in the business, I know that working breakfast is tougher than working dinner. Breakfast turnover is faster and people are more demanding. In short, if you have breakfast served by a wait person and they are reasonably attentive and do a good job, you should have a minimum amount that you'll tip, regardless of the tab. If you get the $10 breakfast, don't tip them $2. Pay them the value of their service. I'd never leave less than a $5 per person tip, regardless of the cost of the meal.
    If that's too much for you, don't go in and sit down and expect attentive service, go for the drive-through or the buffet. Its a tough job.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  16. pickled egg

17. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I've read that 15% is considered a acceptable tip. I tip 10-20% depending on service. 10% if it's not so good, 20% if it's very good.

18. yeroc40

yeroc40 Member

A lot of venom and hate considering you don't have the slightest clue whether it was actually a teacher who wrote that or not. Pretty sad bandwagon to jump on.

19. yeroc40

yeroc40 Member

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

True, it could have just been a cheap SOB or a Tea Party Rabble Rouser. However, given the media reports of the whiney-butt reactions of the employees to their employer's desire not to be raped, I'd be inclined to believe it is, at the very least, highly likely.