1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS5 games

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Which one is better Ride 5 or MotoGP '23?

2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

I personally prefer MotoGp23 as I like the to do the career mode but I dont think there is much difference between the two and I think more people prefer the wide range of bikes and options in Ride 5.

Coincidently both are on sale at the PlayStation store:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1981-PPSA15190_00-RIDE5FULLGAME000

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1981-PPSA10683_00-MOTOGP23FULLGAME

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Mario Cart.

MachineR1 and cha0s#242 like this.
  4. Dave Wolfe

Im the proud renter of MGP23. I paid up for a yr of PS+ and whadda you know its in the library.

Ive got about 30 mins under my belt and still cant do a lap without crashing grrrr :mad::oops:

5. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

The “pick up effect” when getting on the gas pissed me off t0 the point I returned the game. I either couldn’t make it a lap without running off or it felt so ridiculous to wait so long to go to full throttle. 22 is worlds better and tons of people still play it online

6. Dave Wolfe

Ahh thats why its "free" lol. I couldnt control it at all with the joystick it was doing just what you say. Things seemed a lot better when I switched to gyro motion control at least for the moto3 bike.

7. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

SO its just like you at BHFs then?:D

8. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I have Ride4. Dont care much for the physics. Bikes turn like a freaking bus starting out. If a real R6 cornered like that IRL, a bagger 2 up could smoke it in corners.