1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polar Ice Cap:1; Gore:0

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tinfoil hat charly, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No it isn't, those are neocon lies! Global something or other, gimme money!

3. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Faux News

4. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

I need to get better educated on this. Everything I read about climate and weather changes relates to ranching. I need more sources than that.

What did Gore use as his basis for the ice caps melting, and for global warming?

What has since come out that proves his hypothesis to be flawed?

Sources would be cool. Yes, I did use my googlefu on this.

5. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

He used liberal hippies, hype, and fear.

Credible Science.

6. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

That article is pure BS. Everybody knows that if the PIC was that much bigger, the beaches would be much larger. I was there last week and I didn't see nary a huge beach.

7. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

gee! thanks.

cite.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And that will be, essentially, his reply regarding his GW ventures/projects/investments, he'll take credit for that just like the interwebs.

11. GoldStarRon

GoldStarRon Well-Known Member

And I can only wonder why there has been almost zero mention of the ice at the South Pole.. Maybe because it has been growing..??

Ron

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well, that's cuz "global" only means "what fits our agenda". You didn't think it meant the whole earth, did you?

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Only on Tuesdays.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hot as balls today.

15. MicahSa15

MicahSa15 Well-Known Member

Is there still an argument about climate warming? As far as I can tell that one was sewn up a while ago and it was on to if it is caused by humans or not.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Apparently we reached a peak about a decade ago and we are now cooling down. Depending, of course, on the agenda of the people crunching the numbers.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's not really cooling so it must be warming that's being foiled by something.
    We're working on a number of excuses; meaningless statistics to follow.
    Keep that fat funding coming, rubes.

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Bottom line: Every single prediction by the IPCC/Gore/Mann, etc. have all been wrong. Absolutely nothing has come true. That is why they changed the name to Climate Change so they could pin every storm, flood, forest fire, etc. on mankind. Oops! Now we are at two years of record low tropical storms and tornadoes. (more failed predictions)

So why would we legislate taxes, fees, and subsidies for big green companies (crony capitalism 101) based on climate model predictions that have not come true?

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I was reading today that ""the pause"" is over and we were going to warm up from here... unless we don't... or unless it cools down... in which case we need more funding to study the cause/reasons... :rolleyes:

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Manbearpig told him!

[​IMG]