1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Go

Discussion in 'General' started by Derick, Jul 11, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Mongo already bears an uncanny resemblance to King Koopa...

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

3. joec

joec brace yourself

Damned....beat to it again. I got to mess with it some tonight on a friends phone. Wow. What a super cool piece of tech. Still have no idea what its about, but the cemetery around the corner is full of markers, and the graffiti in my alley way shows up. Weird.

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Clearly no one here plays Ingress, the forefather if you will, of this game.

The security issue is pretty funny if you know the back end. Of course it can send emails, thats how you invite people from within the game. Of course it has your geo-location, thats how its an augmented reality game. The nature of the game and its features requires all that info. I'm not sure how you can play it w/o granting those permissions.

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Linky :D

6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

It sounds like a sex app for gay men.

7. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

[​IMG]

BHP41 likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sam came home yesterday and tried to explain this crap to me and I didn't get it. They then showed it on the news and it clicked.

Sam also said that Michelle Obama has been trying to get kids out playing for 8 years at the cost of tens of Millions and failed. Pokemon did it in 2 days. :D

BigBird and DucatiBomber like this.
  9. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Bureaucracy at its finest...
    I work at an elementary school, kids will be back 2nd week in August I am sure this will be all the rage, could be pandemonium!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, it'll be over by then. The kids are all over the place yesterday doing this.

Hey, if it gets Fattie McDoritoass Jr. out of the basement and off his play station 8 then awesome!

11. mzarra

mzarra Well-Known Member

12. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for more of these Pokezombies to get hit not looking before they cross the street.

crashman and condon66 like this.
  13. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I used to play the card game and on Game Boy when I was a young chap.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Supposedly some dufus got caught cheating while playing this. His GF found that he captured a creature or whatever near his ex's house. oops
    http://gothamist.com/2016/07/12/pokemon_go_catches_cheater.php

So Pokemon Go has had
    -People get there phone stolen
    -Uncovered Dead Bodies
    -Caught cheaters

not bad Pokemon...not bad

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

NINE? F*(k I'm old.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Thank you for disguising the word fuck.

t11ravis and V5 Racer like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Byte me.

18. Give him a break he just forwarded a chain letter from his hotmail account that said if he didn't send it to 20 people then 20 people will die.

dsmitty37 likes this.
  19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You have f*(king mail!

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I stopped at 19. Been nice knowing you.:D