1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please keep forum member Gawarrior in your thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Squid, Jun 19, 2008.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

WOW! If there was ever a bright spot...

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

i wish the receipents would be able to come watch a race, to see what Chad loved doing and did so well:up: :beer:

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Even after he's gone he can still make peoples days better.

He was a good guy for sure.

4. PJFZ1

PJFZ1 Who Me?

Thanks Chad....

5. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

Ive been off the BBS here for a while but wanted to add a little something here.

[​IMG]

running down A.Yates ;-)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have some of him on his road race bike somewhere that I will post up when I find them.

Thanks for all the good times and great friendship brother Chad.

6. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for the pics!!!!

7. ZXNick

ZXNick Well-Known Member

That is one of the coolest things I have ever read. Thanks for sharing it.....being an organ donor has never even been something I have thought about until now, but I am going to look into how to make sure that happens should anything ever happen to me. Thanks again.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In some states it is as simple as checking the box when you renew your DL. Making your family aware of your desire is also important.

9. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Just wanted to remember Chad. I cannot believe its been a whole year already. I still got the handout from the funeral with his face looking at me, pinned next to the monitor at work.
    Here's looking at you Chad :beer:

10. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

I know, I thought about him a lot on the 25th, I think about him a lot all the time actually. Chad is prob one of the greatest guys I have ever met, no questions asked.

I know him and my boss Kevin (Vman1300) are waiting on us all upstairs but it still hurts as if it was yesterday. I can still hear Chad's voice on the phone, or at the convention like he's right here. Don;t know if you heard Mark, but they put a nice little display up for Chad at the Crossorads of Time (store at the mouth of Deal's Gap) and have his McCoy leathers and a lot of pics on display, really cool.

Chad would give you the shirt off his back and do anything for you, without even blinking. I used to love reading his "Profiles of a novice racer" and then his "Profiles of an expert racer", made me feel like I was right there racing with him!

11. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Yeah I saw him on a recent repeat episode of SuperBikes and it was wierd to see that. I didn't know it was a repeat at first. Brought back some memories.

Here's to Chad! :beer:

12. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I wish I'd had more time with Chad, but I know that's selfish of me.

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Still miss him too. I saw a novice running his number last weekend and it made me remember when he beat the crap out of everybody for me during his novice GNF.