1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pitposse.com

Discussion in 'General' started by dwheeler, Jul 19, 2003.

1. dwheeler

dwheeler Well-Known Member

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Never heard of them. I only clicked on the link because of the name. Thought it might be a site where you order a posse of umbrella girls for your pit. ;)

3. n2indy

n2indy Well-Known Member

i bought a tie down rack (perfect) and SR. workstation (?). Quality of the welds and aluminum were great, but functionality on the workstation was a bit questionable. I thought I'd order the SR. to have more room for oil and stuff, but it was tiny, possibly only 2 qts will fit at the top. The paper towel doohicky is a joke (plastic and long screw to hold the roll), and doesn't spin properly. Also, very hard to open the door without a handle.

My 2 cents,
    brent

4. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

*KEEPS PACKING FRESH LONGER
    *KEEPS WATER OUT OF YOUR PIPE

No comment. :D

6. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

7. hatman

hatman Wounded Duc

I have both Pit Posse and Pit Pal products in my trailer. I bought the large workstation from Pit Posse as it appears to be exactly the same as the Pit Posse unit and was on sale for about $30 less. This is the larger, full-size model that I've mounted on my trailer door. It's probably one of the handiest things I've ever bought for racing. Only downside I've found is the spring that tensions the twin paper towel roll holder must be a valve spring out of a NASCAR V-8 -- the towels are definitely hurricane rated. I might have to see if Race Tech has something in the .70 range. :)

My trailer dealer stocks Pit Pal products, so I was able to check them out in person as well. The Pit Posse stuff seems equally as well made -- pretty much interchangeable. I recently bought products from both companies recently while finishing out my new trailer. I'm pleased with the products from both, as well as the customer service. Easy ordering, quick shipping, etc.