1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General' started by socal, Nov 24, 2010.

1. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Is that not littering? I know of no track which allows/permits littering.

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I toss ciggys on the outskirts of our pit, but we always pick them up when we are packing up to go.

3. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

+1000

4. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

Is it technically littering? Yes. Is an aftermarket pipe that doesn't pass inspection technically illegal on your street bike? Yes. Is having butt sex with your wife in the privacy of your own home technically illegal in many places? Yes.
    There are many things that are technically illegal that are seen as acceptable by a large majority. In my opinion that includes throwing cigarette butts on the ground. If your opinion differs then go around the paddock and be a butt nazi.

5. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

Oral sex is illegal in Missouri

6. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I know a good lawyer for that one. :D

7. repsol600

repsol600 Well-Known Member

my brain hurts...:confused:
    my pet peeve:
    not being able to afford to have all the annoyances that come with racing in the first place:D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My opinion differs as does the opinion of the tracks. You need to change your opinion because it's not acceptable at the track. Trash your property, not someone elses....

9. Matt399

Official word that throwing my cigarette butts on the ground at WERA events is not acceptable... I respect that and will no longer do it.:up:

10. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

Everyone tosses them at times but when I ain't in A hurry they go in the trash can , and at the end of the day I and my son usually pick up every bit of trash in our general area if its ours or not . Trashing the pits at a track is unacceptable

Wasn't there a big issue at grattan a few years ago about idiots leaving trash everywhere ? People need banned for awhile that do that shit

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  11. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I can't believe someone had to be TOLD that throwing cigarette butts on the ground is unacceptable.

12. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Are you frigging stoopid? I mean, are you actually trying to defend throwing burning trash around a public area? You want to call that a technicality?

No, it is called inconsiderate and uncouth.

Clean up your shit.

13. Matt399

I'm familiar with the workings of the beeb. Sometimes it's fun to toss some bait in the water and see who bites, but when Mongo puts his foot down it's time to quit feeding the sharks... :D

14. caferace

caferace No.

How did JT come into this discussion? H8R!!

-jim

15. caferace

caferace No.

:stupid:

the mind boggles.

-jim

16. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Oh...you're back. It was nice not being inundated with your love for JT Jim. :D

17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

unless the event is at your neighbor's and you still want to be courteous. :D

18. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

This is the fact. All the rest of the bullshit is you trying to rationalize that you're a fucking slob.

19. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

ding ding ding... I'm so happy when I can afford to be at the races that nothing really gets to me...

only exception I can think of is someone messing with my pit area or my stuff... but that's just a normal 'pet peeve'...

20. benfer

benfer steadily going faster

I agree completely, however I also know how easy it is for a kid to lose focus/attention, I am not a parent myself, but still an adult on a motorcycle should anticipate that a child might not be paying him close attention.