1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos at Grattan 8/26-27

Discussion in 'General' started by myNAMEisMUDD, Aug 26, 2006.

1. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Can yellow plates do that? I mean, honestly. There should be a rule against this sort of thing. Unless you just won a race on Pinks, this type of behavior should be fined and/or penalized. I propose this go into effect immediately. :Poke:

Congrats though Tom. I heard your name on the PA this weekend a few times, so I'm assuming you did pretty well.

You guys really don't want to mess with me though. I do have a black belt. You can't see Stranahan in that pic, but I just booted him off the track:

[​IMG]

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Anyone purchase photos from Hector [previously? I know I need to get a couple of 'em.

4. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i'm def. gonna get some nice BIG ones. he's amazing!

5. icantslowdown

icantslowdown Well-Known Member

Does anyone have his contact info? I couldn't find a 'contact us' linky link anywhere (although I'm a lazy bastard and didn't search too thoroughly)

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

7. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

did anyone get the one of my bike 10 feet in the air? :D

8. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

9. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

yea, i got it on video... but a pic for the wall would be sweet :D

10. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

if you can down load it from my brain your welcome to have the pics that i have if your really good you can download the video lol

11. Resident Plarp

12. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

pretty cheap. $40, and he has a ton of shots

13. 00Photo

00Photo Photographer for Hire

I'm not a pro, I just play one on TV.

I posted this thread with some photos:
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=118524&highlight=grattan

Photography is one of my serious hobbies. So are motorsports. I sold my dedicated track car last year and picked up some serious photo gear. I just couldn't afford to race anymore. Photography on the other hand pays pretty good. I just have to put up with bridezillas and drooling rugrats that won't hold still.

I price my track photos on the cheap side for a few reasons. A. I only live 15 minutes from the track and I probably would have gone there anyway that weekend. B. I'm still honing my motorsports photography mad skillz. Shooting fast moving cars and even faster bikes is fricken hard. Throw in randomly changing cloud cover and pop up rain showers and it just a pain. Not to mention you guys were only running 8 lap races! 8 laps? I kept having to run from the bowl to the hill and back again.

I had the family out there and we had a good time watching the great racing. Feel free to use the web photos for your websites or whatever. That's why I post them on my website. Once I turn "pro" I'll get a banner and a lovely assistant in a skimpy outfit to talk everyone into buying photos. lol.

Feel free to email me if you would like photos from this past weekend or if you need a photographer for an upcoming event at Grattan or in West Michigan. I know Mike from Sideline Sports takes care of Gingerman most of the time.

14. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Nice Avatar...when can I expect my royalty check? :Poke: :D

15. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

Eddie's practicing for the new race series!!! Ultimate fighting roadracing!!:D :up:

16. canalroadracing

canalroadracing Well-Known Member

canal road pics rule

17. canalroadracing

kraft needs to pick it up.from the hater bitch :) J Law

18. canalroadracing

just kiddin kraft, this is Dan playing around Ive been drinking agin,bitches.All fun and games.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  19. Resident Plarp

Plarp says "aye oop!"
    [​IMG]
    :D

20. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

I'm just glad Eddie let me heal after the huge kick. He could have Stopped and finished the job