Pedrosa leaving ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggboi, May 3, 2016.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

Remember the good old days when Pedrosas size was considered an unfair advantage?

2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I suppose if it was too light they could add a slug of lead under the motor or wherever it would best help performance.

3. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Talk about optimistic. Lol

VDM would go before him

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That advantage ended the moment he stepped off the 250 but people needed reasons to hate him.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

2006 wasn't enough? :moon:

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Do what? His size was and is still an advantage. Well, it would be if Honda has listened to its riders instead of its engineers.

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The whole weight thing seems to have grown out of a need to explain Dani's performance vs Marc. If you look at his lap times from France, they aren't that far off from Marc. It's a Honda problem, not a Dani problem. The people saying he is going to have the "same" issue if he goes to Yamaha need a reason for Yamaha not to sign him. Pedrosa was the top Honda in France, the rest....... well they all proved just how bad the Honda is this year.

I hope Dani does go to Yamaha, he is still one of the fastest riders on the grid. Honda have lost their way and now Suppo wants to open up the engine rules. I like HRC but WTF were they doing last season? With all the money they have, it's crazy that they have this same issue that not only the two factory riders have been complaining about, but Stoner also said the same, and for three years running. Nakamoto is done this year I think(60YO), so monkeys all over the world will be rejoicing and maybe they can find their way again.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hope Dani goes to Suzuki.

He won't but hope in one hand and shit in the other.

10. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Aren't Honda who pushed for crazy fuel and engine allocation numbers/development freeze? They thought they could out design the other factories and crush them by making it difficult to get adequate power/reliability from their motors. It makes me lol when I think about that

Boman Forklift likes this.
  11. BHP41

I know they pushed for the fuel regs. Not sure about the others.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Eff that. He's too damn expensive.

13. BHP41

And here everyone thought you'd be happy to have a rider that could put the Suzuki on the box legitimately. :Poke:

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Not if he is out on his ass he won't be.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cheaper than Vindaloo.

16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The very young fast kid who's projected to be ridiculous on a good factory bike (sorry Zuki, you ain't that yet) vs Dani for what is also guestimated to be the same money... yeah, tough choice for Yamaha.

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

For sure. I just hope that whole podium thing doesn't get in the way of his going.

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I'm sure Maverick has higher aspirations than 3rd place.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

A checkered flag was a feat for him...

20. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

...on the Suzuki....