Pedrosa leaving ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggboi, May 3, 2016.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

How is it that Mavrick didn't get that seat?? Taking nothing away from Dani as I'm a fan. But just wow. If Mavrick wanted a clear shot at the title I can't understand why he wouldn't go.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The intragores are saying Yamaha played hardball on salary and Suzuki offered him more. Not to mention, if Suzuki can just get that last 5% out of the bike and Vindaloo gets a win (or multiple wins) he'll be a legend with the Suzuki suicide squad.

Steeltoe and stk0308 like this.
  4. BHP41

Hehe. :D

Jim are you not doing MotoPod anymore?

5. BHP41

I can't see why they wouldn't play hardball. They have the winning bike and Mavrick has yet to step on the box. Sure he is very very talented but..... Oh well. I'm kinda glad he stayed for Suzuki.

6. caferace

caferace No.

On a semi-hiatus until I'm fully employed again. It takes WAY too much time to do when you're job hunting.

-jim

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Yeah, by holding them to the contract. The bastard!

8. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Rossi will be happy with his "non-threatening" teammate.

banzai132 likes this.
  9. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

Couldn't vinales go to honda !

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I read somewhere that some HRC chumstick said that Rins and Vindaloo have not earned a seat at HRC Repsol honda.

Plus Marquez and his posse would block it.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

So Pedrosa's going to Yamaha? (I work 14 hours a day six days a week. I don't have time to internet).

12. BHP41

o_O

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Does that even matter? Has anyone ever gone back to HRC? Leaving Honda is like breaking up with Taylor Swift. The whole world will hear the details and you are never, ever, ever getting back together.

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Damn dude you straight up just quoted Taylor swift lyrics..

throwdown and 5axis like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And you knew they were her lyrics :crackup:

Now to find someone who is actually female and in her teens to tell me if you were right or not...

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'd think Maverick's decision would be easy. How many races has Suzuki won in the motogp era and how many have Yamaha won?
    I love Suzuki but he'd be a fkin idiot not to choose Yamaha. Then again we will never know the paddock politics involved.

That being said, I'll be overjoyed seeing 25 in our garage for another season or more.

17. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Hey I am 25 and date girls around my age so I have excuses!

18. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

If Maverick and the Suzuki truly gell, and the planets align, with wins, he might join 34 as a moto god.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

19. emry

emry Can you count? 50 Fucking what?

Why can't Honda make a robot that doesn't look like it is always trying really hard not to poop. So disappointed...

Gorilla George likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No shame here. I have a 13 year old daughter and we sing in the car. Loudly. With Taylor moves and pouts even.

HPPT, pscook and noles19 like this.