1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pedrosa crashes, Lorenzo wins, 69 is 5th and Elbows is 6th.....

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Does Egg get back from his vacation in time for the next race? :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

MotoGP, yes. But he won't be spoiling this weekend's world superbike race.

3. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Do you ever not know the result? Well, except for 2 girls 1 cup.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then I'd suggest you call or email wera or check out the rest of the entire website which is where all of the information is located.

5. Strickette

Strickette Katy, TX

Originally Posted by HPPT :
    Trust me, in the rare event that I don't see a race live, I wait before I get on the computer. That's common sense. But there is also such a thing as common courtesy that some people just don't get. Just because you can spoil a race result in a title doesn't mean you should.

Just have to say, I really do find it funny that you just agreed with Papa's statement, which, by the way, was exactly the point Strick and several others made two days ago when you told them all to get over it and called them "douches" or "kings of douches".

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending Strick - I know better than anyone what a dick he can be.:D

I just find your responses in this situation to be even more comical than usual.

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I agree. I just dont understand what is so difficult with keeping race spoilers out of thread titles. I do my best to stay off of RRW and Soup, but i have to be careful not habitually(is that a word?) click them. This place, IMHO, shouldnt need to be avoided because it's not a news site like the others, but there always ahas to be some dick that has to try ruining it for other for no other reason other than because they can.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You need to pay attention then. I called foo a douche, not the whiners. I called the whiners whiners. I told them to do the same thing I do - stay the hell off the internet if you haven't seen a race yet, especially one that is shown live.

Strick bitched at me for saying that. What I said wasn't supporting foo being a dick, it was merely advice on how to work around doouches like him. Since nothing I said has changed in all the years this board has been up (pretty sure I even said the same on the old email race list), my conclusion was strick was pissed because someone was getting attention other than him so he tried to start a fight with me. Hence my assurances to him that it's okay, we still see him as the king douche.

Never once have I said I agree with people being dicks/douches/asshats/whatever, I said it happens and assuming it won't is stupid.

Granted papa did it before I got to it yesterday but are you guys missing what happened to foo?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This place should be avoided even more than the news sites because there are a hell of a lot more assholes who can post titles than on the news sites. People post shit on here after every single race, most of it accidentally granted but it happens for every race.

Foo's stupid was a lot more blatant and done on purpose. Hence his banning. None of that changes the simple fact that if you don't want to know, don't come to the BBS until you've seen it.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

... she said, with a large smile on her face.

I'm impressed, I didn't think he had it in him. :D

10. brand-o

brand-o Well-Known Member

I agree on that first part... that last sentence, however, is bullshit.

Once upon a time douches got punched in their douche faces... there were a lot less douches back then.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You may not like it but it doesn't make it bullshit - if you do not want to see the results of a race on here before you watch it then don't come here. Period.

There has never been a time with less douches, just less access to their douchocity.

12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

i dont think thats a word.

clever usage though:up:

14. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

I think you've just named a new reality show: Douchocity <Insert city name here>

Make sure you collect the royalties. ;)

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's just way too much fun coming up with new douche words :D

16. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Dude, do not get us started.

Doucholicious. :D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was starting to think Douche was offically beaten to death, Mongo rejuvinates it. :D

18. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

There's already a city named for that. They just abbreviated it to DC.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yup, we called it Motoworld. The only full race we got on the moving picture box was Daytona and would go to a party to watch it with friends.

David

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I did it for the hippie :D