1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC to TV

Discussion in 'General' started by Flex Axlerod, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Just Bob

Just Bob Well-Known Member

I bought a small Toshiba laptop - just a hair bigger than a netbook and the smallest, cheapest you can find with a dual core processor, a separate graphics card and an HDMI out jack. This plugs into the big screen with a cheap cable from Monoprice.com.

The bonus to this is the laptop and a set of earbuds go with me on the road so I can watch HD content anywhere.

Bought this;
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0031ESTDC/ref=asc_df_B0031ESTDC1155584?smid=A3LJ5WMKNRFKQS&tag=dealt334240-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B0031ESTDC

Beware - BB and others change one letter/number and they are NOT the same machine.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I just recently bought a BluRay player that includes built-in wifi, can I stream video's or live MotoGP racing to my TV with this set up?

3. RCM78

RCM78 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  4. forceten

forceten Well-Known Member

I had the original WD player and loved it, just upgraded to the live last month and love it even more. It streams everything from my pc to my tv, also utube on the net and everything off my portable hard drive.

Amazing little device

5. stam

stam Active Member

6. XRacerX

XRacerX Well-Known Member

7. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

any computer/video instructions that use the word 'deploy' will be clearly past my ability to duplicate.