1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

patches for contigency

Discussion in 'General' started by Cody W., Feb 9, 2011.

1. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

where do i get them....any one site or do i have to track these things down 1 by 1

2. You can send your suit to Alexa, she has most of them (or she can make them). :up:

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Cody...I normally have patches for VP, Michelin, and Pirelli in stock. You just have to ask me and their free when you buy stuff. :D

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Must resist.:D

5. Cody W.

im still trying to figure out what kind of tires im running this year....where can i look up prices for pirelli or michelin...or can you pm me them....remember that box of moon pies i promised:up:

6. H8R

:crackup:

Feb 15th were going to publish Pirelli as far as I know. Michelin will be soon as well!

7. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

:stupid:

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

"they're"

9. Cody W.

:Pop:... ill be waiting....thanks G...

10. H8R

Shouldn't you be chanting under a yucca tree, or communing with the great spirit in some god forsaken Sedona curio store? :D

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  11. Cody W.

haha....

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Been dere, done dat. Spent the morning scouting jeep trails for Monday and watching how the light plays through the day. Anna doesn't finish until 1800 so I'm just kinda chillin'.

and shit.

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

OBTW, the barkers in tourist Sedona are quite irritating. Felt almost like I was back in Ciudad Acuña.