1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Joe Morris

Discussion in 'General' started by UGA Dawg, Dec 17, 2001.

1. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

He must have been busy puking his guts out over by the fence this weekend. [​IMG] He'll give you a call after he gets some sleep and starts feeling better. [​IMG]

3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'll take puking my guts out over Christmas shopping any day! I ended up spending my Saturday at Concord Mills so I should have just brought it to you at the go cart track. How would that have sounded, "...yeah honey, I'll just drop this off at the go cart track where they are having a WERA homecoming and be right back to pick you up when you've finished my Christmas shopping." [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As it is though, the bracket is sitting in my truck waiting for a box. Look for it at Christmas! [​IMG]

You've gotta see "Memento" to appreciate the struggles I have with my memory. Thank god race tracks don't involve alot of navigating!

4. WERA29

So does that mean you can get around a racetrack just fine but you have problems getting to the track? [​IMG]

5. Joe Morris

This conversation has spilled over to so many threads that I can't even begin to track it down. But, I wanted to give you a progress report none-the-less. The box is in the mail! We can settle up at Talladega. Again, sorry about the delay.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

joe m,slacker

7. WERA29

Yeah, we've all heard that one before Joe. [​IMG]

You're not going to N. Florida next weekend? Stick is right, you're a no good slacker. [​IMG]

8. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Yo Joe,
    Thanks for sending that. You da man! I wasn't trying to pressure ya. [​IMG] Just needed to wrap a bunch of stuff up before the season starts. I have been kneedeep in motorcycle guts for the last 4 days and am just ready to finish everything up. You going to north florida?

------------------
    "GasTard" In More Ways Than One-
    PMF Racing
    John W. Walters #21 Expert Rookie Black SV
    http://home.mindspring.com/~jwwalters/index.html

9. Joe Morris

I can't make N. Florida this time. My bike is still not back together from my engine problems at the GNF. Sticks got me pegged - I'm a slacker. Funny, if I was a Budist then my detachment from material things would be considered a very positive attribute. Unfortunately, I'm not Budist, although my post-holiday profile does strike a resemblence to Buddah. I'll see you all again at Talladega.

10. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Profile? What did you do to your face? Have a nose job? [​IMG]

11. WERA29

Yeah, he got the chunks removed from his nose that were still up there from the now infamous VIR incident. [​IMG]

12. Joe Morris

Tardholio, what is the statute of limitations on public puking!? I thought public humiliation and the resentment of your teammates was enough! To be honest, that wasn't my most embarrassing moment of last season.

13. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Geez I can't imagine anything more embarassing than being bent over puking with your pants around your ankles. [​IMG] Tee hee! What could possibly be more embarassing than that?!!!! [​IMG]

14. Joe Morris

For the record my pants were on the entire puke! Believe me, I have enough pictures to prove it. I don't have a drinking problem or a racing problem - I have an order of operations problem! [​IMG]

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i remember the sleeping in the back of the truck during the rain storem and the boy stepping on your freshly ruined toe. are those some of the worst moments?

------------------
    im not slow, im breaking gifted, or acceleration deficient
    www.DBMotorsportsracing.com

16. WERA29

I don't know if there is one. I guess I'll just keep bringing it up until you do something else spectacularly stupid on a race weekend. [​IMG]

17. Joe Morris

That certainly was quite a weekend! Yeah, Andrew stepping on my freshly broken toe did hasten my drinking that night. But you made up for it by letting me borrow your pit bike so I didn't have to walk so much on the toe Andrew and I had worked over.

18. Joe Morris

Spectacular stupidity is my game! I topped the puking stupidity a few times this season but I'm really hoping to reform - its a New Years resolution of sorts. The first step was sending off the package I promised John which is what this whole thread is supposed to be about. Stick to the subject Tardholio! [​IMG]

19. WERA29

I knew there was a New Year's resolution I was forgetting about. [​IMG]

Oh well, guess I'll just have to try again next year. [​IMG]

20. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Ok, you're off the hook for the pants thing. I made that up. [​IMG] But what about Mr. Hanky crawling in your mouth in the back of your truck and having a friend take a picture while your were sleeping? [​IMG] How do you explain THAT, Mr. "I have an answer for everything". [​IMG] Tee hee!