Open a Mosque at Ground Zero on 9/11?!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by soderholmd, May 14, 2010.

1. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Wow. Just wow.

Jesus would not be impressed with your hatred and intolerance.

WTF difference does it make to you?

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hey, it's the growing religion.

Theirs is winning, yours is losing.

The market as spoken. :D

Oh, and it isn't on ground zero itself. A giant legal kerfuffle is preventing anything from being built there...

4. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

Not a Christian / Muslim thing - This is a symbolic slap at the U.S.A - sorry to hear it doesn't piss you the hell off.......:up:

5. pickled egg

You're a symbolic slap to common sense. :p

Better close your blinds, Gladys...there's lots of stuff you're far too delicate to witness. :crackup:

6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Really? You need to do some 'splainin' on this.

I bet a synagogue or church at the same location wouldn't bother you. (Well, maybe a synagogue.)

I think you'll find that folks here hate all people equally, or all stupid people equally, without regard to religion. You are apparently not one of those folks.

7. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Did it say they were building an Al-qaeda training center? Cause that's what your reaction to this seems to say. So should we never build a Christian church in Oklahoma City ever again? Because that Timothy McVeigh nut job happened to call himself a Christian??

Quoted from your article:

Herbert Ouida, whose son was killed in the attacks, supports the project as a way to bridge cultural divide.

"I understand the anger, the bitterness and hatred, but it only generates more hatred," Ouida said. "Such a large part of the world has this faith, and to say anyone who has this faith is a terrorist, it's terrible."

FYI Herb's son Todd was a close friend of mine in highschool.

8. Shyster d'Oil

I don't care if I get banned, (especially with my recent name change :D ), but I think that your comment exposes you as a complete fucktard, bigot and asshole.

Did you even read the CNN article?

If you were in government had the power to stop such a project and actually did so you would be violating both state and federal law and the US constitution. Does that matter to you?

9. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

Liberals...........:rolleyes:

LIKE I SAID - IT'S NOT A RELIGIOUS THING.......!

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  10. pickled egg

THEN WHAT IS IT? Bigotry? Stupidity (same thing)? Your corn flakes were stale this morning?

Christers... :rolleyes:

11. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

One McVeigh to thousands of suicide bombers. Not a very good point... I agree. It is a slap in the face to build a mosque there. And where do those bombers worship? Mosque maybe???

12. pickled egg

Good thing you've got another cheek to turn... :Poke:

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Four total.

14. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

Explain please........:up:

Although I doubt you will make an actual point with the level of intelligence you show in your post........:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh dear. Is it self declared intellectual migration season again?

16. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Lady Gaga has spoken. :crackup: (What sparked this name?)

17. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

So you're saying there is no intended symbolism against the United States by building a Muslim religious symbol at the site of the biggest Islamic Terrorist attack in United States history, on the exact day of the 10 year anniversary of said attack. Really.......?:rolleyes:

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Wot?????

19. Shyster d'Oil

What kind of "thing" is it then, genius? Racial?

20. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

I dont have any cheeks left to turn when it comes to Islam just as my cousins in the army don't nor my uncle in the air force nor my friends that are over there fighting now