1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online WERA license renewal?

Discussion in 'General' started by britx303, Feb 7, 2023.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Is there an online application and payment option? Or just mail in? Yes, it’s been a bit since I’ve maintained a WERA license ;)

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I simply scanned mine and then emailed it.

britx303 likes this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Coming out of retirement?

britx303 likes this.
  4. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

actually interested in this as well, as mine expires this month

britx303 likes this.
  5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

It was more of a planned hiatus. My heart wanted to do something else for awhile…….just needed a break. Youngest graduates in May, so good opportunity and timing to try to get to Road Atlanta for the first time.

StaccatoFan and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Renewal form is here - https://www.wera.com/pdfs/forms/membrenewal.pdf and it can be emailed in. Been a while since I've talked to the insurance company about a full online renewal so I'll work on that again. Last few times they were still wanting a real(ish) signature on those.

7. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Doc-u-sign

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Insurance com-pa-ny :crackup:

Last we talked about it I tried and the said nope. New underwriter so I'll try again this season once we make sure they like the money we send them starting with 11 grand this week...yay off season bills.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  9. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Every digital signature is a wet signature when you have a PNG file of your John Hancock ;)

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, it's easy enough to do it and drop it on to the pdf form but I would like to get ti to be even less hassle with just a clickable checkbox or whatever saying you accept the terms of the license, head to paypal and done.

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Just did mine by the pdf link above. Easy peasy