1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Pair of SIDI and One Pair of AlpineStars Boots For Sale...

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by xrated, Jul 4, 2021.

1. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I have two different sets of boots for sale. Both pairs are in Very Good to Excellent Condition. Both pairs are "No Smell", Never Crashed in, and are being sold for $300/pair....plus shipping and Insurance. If you are local to the Knoxville, TN area or want to drive to my house and buy them, you could do that instead of paying shipping and Insurance. I'm south of Knoxville about 30 miles or so and in between Maryville and Vonore, TN.

AlpineStars SuperTech in Black. Sizes (as listed on the boots are) US: 10 1/2 Jap: 29.5

SIDI Vertigo Corsa Bk/Red. Sizes (as listed on the boots are) UK 11, US 11 1/2, Jap 28.5

As a reference point, I have worn a size 11D shoe/boot for as long as I can remember, and both of these pairs of boots fit me perfectly. The SIDI is probably just a bit narrower than the SuperTech, but both of them fit me comfortably. The SuperTech boots were bought as a pair of backup boots and I wore them maybe 4 or 5 times, mostly just to break them in.

PM me if you have any questions,....and here are some pics of each pair...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Price drop....$275/pair....