Ohlins FGK 1360 Cartridge Kit Manual?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by frankie Valencia, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Hey what’s up everyone? would anyone here know where i could find the manual for the FGK 1360 25mm Cartridges for a 07 gsxr 1000. I have searched low and high, far and wide and cannot find the manual what so ever: Ohlins website (tried calling and kept getting phone menu and then try again later), every forum board, i feel like i have exhausted all options. now i’m here hoping someone could point me in the right direction. any thing helps! thanks!

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

did you look on Ohlins site under manuals??
    You could always email them.
    Also Dean Burke is a reputable expert on Ohlins product... shoot him an email or text. https://www.burke-motorsports.com/

3. Yessir, i went through each manual they had available. I tried their search feature as well. I have emailed them just waiting on the reply as of now. Sweet! i’ll try and send him a message. Thanks!

4. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

5. So, I also found that specific manual. The FGK 136. But my forks clearly say fgk 1360 with a zero at the end of it. Then i looked at the manufacture date and the FGK 136 is for 09+ gsxr and above. This is where i got confused and called ohlins to see if they would be the same for the 07-08 models but i never got a call back. I was going to use this manual this weekend. I attached a photo of my kit

Attached Files:

6. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member

The mounting instructions are the same for all the FGK136x's, when they make internal modifications they add the 4th number.

7. Thanks man for clearing that up! I just did the service on the forks. Super easy. Thank y’all for all the help.