Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. Jixxer Josh

Jixxer Josh TEX The LED Guy!!

2. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

3. Jesse Davis

Jesse Davis Well-Known Member

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

6. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Responding with a senseless emoticon :crackup: giving the poster a small sense that someone appreciates the effort he went through to post it even though most people have seen this before, but, still appreciates the effort to put up something here, only in the hopes that he finds something else funny that we haven't seen and will actually enjoy. :up:

j/k :D :beer:

Editing the response after rereading it and feeling bad since I did get a kick out of it and adding another emoticon or 2

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

8. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

9. joec

joec brace yourself

10. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

11. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

12. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

Crevier is a crazy bastard. Got to chat with him at the Peris riding school. I'll be honest, I had no idea who he was going into the school, had just heard a few stories, then saw him riding, and got to pick his brain a little, and left, thinking. "huh, thats a crazy ass canadian, who is like 50 but acts like he is 22"

Then, I did some research, and realized I was chatting with an old skool legend.

13. Caleb 6R

Caleb 6R "the new guy"

I have Met crevier a few times. He's a crazy bastard thats for sure! But extremely good guy! Won the Harley XR1200 class this year with CSBK.

14. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

15. joec

joec brace yourself

16. Ptog

Ptog I Miss Corner Working

17. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member