1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Debate Thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Sep 26, 2016.

1. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I suppose that makes more sense. Really though, I just kind of see it as trivializing a serious decision. Trump won't actually be non existent if the repubs drop him.

2. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

That's why they all love Hillary. Birds of a feather, tend to flock together.

crashman likes this.
  3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

But he will cease to be their problem, and thus, to them, non-existant.

Maybe it's gallows humor, but either way, it made me laugh amongst all the other stuff that's way too serious at the moment.

4. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Oh, don't get me wrong, I laughed too. The first time I saw it. :Poke:

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I agree my daughter came to me and my wife after messing up the next day we were at walgreens getting killer baby pill and i dont even have a second thought she is not going through what i did having kids by 18. Hell no. I used to be ro life changed me real quick.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well that didn't take long at all....

[​IMG]

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The truest thing stated by either was if you have borders you do not have a country, Hillary wishes to dissolve our borders. The rest your point is correct on. Though I would also add Trump's attitude that the government should serve Americans first and fore most is also healthy if not specific.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

Those photos get funnier the further down the article you go. The first guy looks like he was hit by a donkey cart going to the well to get water. Lol

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Lawn Dart, gixxerreese, 418 and 3 others like this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Not to mention the detrimental effect that having your ear bitten off has on long range planning.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think I'll stick with the more traditional philosophers.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Like Yogi Berra?

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Exactly who I had in mind.
    Scary.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The TWO Justices she will likely pick won't be though.....this election is bigger than the WH occupant, do some of you just ignore that part of this election since you keep downplaying the damage caused if she wins?

jrsamples and blkduc like this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The sad part is when sitting Justice misquotes the Constitution in a public forum. That alone should be grounds for removal, either shut up or get it right at that level.