1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official 2021 MotoGP.com game

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The game is back. I figured I might as well create a group again in case others want to play.

Rogue WERA Beebsters

RF43TXHU

2. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

:rock:
    In again for the win again :rock:

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

stupid team fantasy shit game.

I'm in.

4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I have no idea what's going on in here but I feel like I need to be in. Do I need to be in?

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

better be:
    IN THERE LIKE SWIMWEAR

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's not as exciting as the official BBS game those guys have going since last year.
    Just something else to do requiring much less work and generating less stress. :D

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'll bet that there's at least 2 people with the initials JM ahead of anyone with the initials VR in the final standings.

What do I win?

8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It’s still kinda fun though. Glad you made a league again for it.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yo @Quicktoy , you've been quiet all season. None of that talk about "look at me, I'm a rookie and I'm kicking all kinds of ass."

Looks like you've become acquainted with the concept of beginner's luck. :D

Damn Quartararo fucked me at Portimao. :mad: Wasted double points on his ass instead of going with my gut and choosing Pecco. I thought it was the safe play, as Pecco has shown he can crash out of the lead. I was trying to put 100 points on y'all's asses by the time the season was over. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. motodog650

Congrats Papa !! Last years luck for me wasn't the beginners type but it takes a certain amount nonetheless.

Does pain me though that Quicktoy nipped me in the final standings :mad:

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Thanks!

He had been in second place for a long time. When was the last time you were ahead of him? :confused:

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Quicktoy

The thread is always dead all season. I’m the only one that ever talked in it last year that’s why I never did this year lol. Congrats. Hey I followed my rookie year up with a strong second to you this year and haven’t you gotten in like the top 10 before? I’ll count that as another win ;)

sorry I haven’t responded to the PM. I’m trying to do more research. I swear there was a machine at one point they brought to the track.

13. Quicktoy

I was in first or second all year. I don’t think I nipped you at the end lol. Was fun though. It’s a good game.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It wasn't this game. It was the game that you guys are now playing on the BBS. I think the new one is a lot easier. Much less stressful. :)

And I wish it was top 10, but it was top 50.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

Oh. I got 2nd last year and 4th this year. So I didn’t do that far off. Was hoping for 3rd to get my money back. I had more time to watch all practices last year though where this year I just read the time sheets and it proved a bit costly. I’m realizing both games are a lot of skill and a lot of luck. Which makes both fun in their own way.
    I never played the official one in the past but I enjoy the one now. Now if I could just predict a pole lol.

top 50 mine as well be top 10. That’s impressive.

BigBird likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why did I think you won the BBS game last year? :confused: Man, that must be how much you were bragging about your skills! :D You must have been in the lead at some point.

There is a point of diminishing returns with how much you put into that game. I used to lock my pics on Friday night (same as I do now with the simpler game). Even in my best season, I don't think I made changes later than that more than twice.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  17. motodog650

Honestly never looked much after the first few rounds as I couldn't seem to pull my head out of my arse with my picks... So I'm the one that almost did the nipping :crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. Quicktoy

I listened to papa about Miguel just as he started to get bad lol.

19. Quicktoy

Lol hey it was fun as a rookie leading both at one point so I patted myself on the back. Twice or so. ;)

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What did I say about him? :confused:

I know I very briefly had him on my team but he started going in the wrong direction.