1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd request...CoreMoto Stickers

Discussion in 'General' started by lopitt85, May 25, 2021.

1. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I'm working on a streetbike project and need 2 more of these (see pic below) stickers for balance. I think they are pretty strapped just trying to keep up with their current order load so was hoping someone here might have some that they aren't gonna use. If so, please PM me.

Screenshot_20210525-201228_Gallery.jpg

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I’m picking up yer dang bike Lawrence- there are limits man!

:D

lopitt85 likes this.
  3. lopitt85

Hey, a guy can dream can't he ?:p

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I might have some stickers but i need a few of your dollars to make sure theyre to scale:D

tiggen, Newyork and lopitt85 like this.
  5. lopitt85

That's not a real dollar, it's just a picture of one. I can send you you lots of pictures of dollars. :Poke::crackup:

Ducti89 likes this.
  6. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I've got two, pm me an address and I can drop them in the mail tomorrow?

7. lopitt85

Woot Woot! My hero. :beer: PM coming your way kind Sir.

8. NoKz

NoKz New Member

I also have two if you need additional.

9. lopitt85

Thanks for the offer but those 2 will give me the 4 that I need. If I make a mistake and eat one :confused: I'll shoot you a PM.

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

What is CORE?

Edit: Nevermind. I see it now.

11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

the most excellent brake lines.. and others stuff too.

12. lopitt85

Just want to say thanks again to @Kurlon. Stickers arrived today. Probably will put them on tonight when I throw on the new calipers/lines.

13. More stickers for your streetbike?

[​IMG]

lopitt85 and SuddenBraking like this.
  14. lopitt85

:crackup:I think it's done tastefully. Its 4 per wheel. They are mirrored on on the left and right side of the wheel, and another pair are mirrored 180* deg from it.

Screenshot_20210531-103200_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210531-103224_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210531-103623_Gallery.jpg

Banditracer and MELK-MAN like this.
  15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Broome, what are you going to do? The stickers are symmetrical which is good, but the wheels are white, which is bad!

Boman Forklift, vfrket and MELK-MAN like this.
  16. I know right. :D

But it is all ruined because they are stickers on a street bike. I've always felt it is disadvantageous for racers as a whole, for people to put stickers on their street bikes, unless being sponsored to do so. But as always, that is just my opinion. Others may vary.

17. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I think that is true if racers run stickers for products that aren't sponsoring them as it gives the sponsor something for nothing. But, if non-racers put on stickers, it is advertising for the sponsor which can encourage them to sponsor more racers. Non-racers with Coretech stickers are like fans wearing Packer jerseys. It is good for the product and the sport.

lopitt85 and Boman Forklift like this.
  18. lopitt85

I looked at it the same way. Kind of the same idea as streetbike with a race replica paintjob, sports fans wearing jerseys...same same, IMO.

I know manufacturers/businesses want their stickers everywhere. That's why they come free with any motorcycle related order from just about every retailer.

I can also understand the thought that people with stickers on their streetbike could make it harder for racers to secure sponsorship if potential sponsors feel like they are already getting free publicity.