1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

2. Banditracer

3. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

One of you!

Attached Files:

27 likes this.
  4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

Jed, Yzasserina and JBall like this.
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That’s funny
    I was surprised to learn in Holland that he actually lost his ear in a sword fight over a chick(who knows what’s true)... not that gingers aren’t crazy anyway but still
    :Poke::D

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

never seen a road sign for one... must be impressive!

:crackup:

8. YamahaRick

You went to a different museum than the one I went to in Amsterdam. It was clearly stated it was over a gay lover, not a woman (as I was taught in school).

It was also clear to me that he was definitely f'ed up, and created some weird art that is appreciated only by those equally f'ed up.

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I don’t remember anything about his ear at the museum. It’s what locals said... It’s been decades now... when we’re you there? That country is seriously messed up now.

what art if his is F’d up to you? I hate the Bedroom but love Starry Night(no matter how en Vogue or cliche that may be) and Sunflowers and most everything he did right before he died.. same for Monet

I like abstract art the best Probably because that’s what I do best personally

10. YamahaRick

I was there six years ago (museum).

Had hoped to return again this year to attend a conference, but have elected to go elsewhere. I did return to Amsterdam in 2019.

27 likes this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

scary scene now as a whole... I’ve only been to Amsterdam and the Schaaik area chasing a relatives roots but I would’ve liked to experienced more of the normal life there before it turned to this

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

While this is true, I am meant that it's a French manufacturer. It's not a Piper.

13. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

14. Banditracer

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Nothing says out of touch boomer like trying to gain favor with the American people again using that photo.

17. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Dali museum in St. Pete. Surprised me the guy actually had some artistic talent showing in his very early stuff. But hey, we drink coffee in the morning out of a cup with a melting clock on it. That guy knew how to promote himself.

27 likes this.
  18. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I'm wearing dungarees so you know I am a man of the people. His shirt also says "Go local sports team! Do the thing, win the points!"

19. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Mad Sunday. Every one is mad trying to get around these obstructions.

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Dave’s new beard 48E43029-C44B-4A21-9A08-4C8ECE505152.jpeg