1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama warns Russia . . .

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by XFBO, Feb 28, 2014.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

say goodbye to the Ukraine

russian special forces taking over government buildings on the mainland and ukraine military are defecting and flying russian flags

3. charles

charles The Transporter

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

This just gets more laughable each day. Reagan tore down the Soviet Union and Obama is rebuilding it.:crackup:

5. In Your Corner

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That' a tad US-centric, wouldn't you think? :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Considering where I live, I see nothing wrong with that. Do you think for one second other countries aren't?:D

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"Experts said he is also promoting "Putinism" - a conservative, ultra-nationalist form of state capitalism - as a global alternative to Western democracy."

Of course when you start from a dictatorship rather than a free country this is close to fascism. It is all in what you are trying to 'conserve'

11. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

here is a reality of things… Propaganda machine is working it's magic.

I am Russian who has been dating a Ukrainian girl, I have lived in US for the last 20 years and i consider ATL my home, have relatives in Russia, and so does she in Ukraine… plus many of my friends are from Ukraine… My childhood friend is a Russian diplomat in DC…. I actually had a FBI agent call me to interview me to ask questions about my friend, which I told him to go f@ck off.

This whole mess was a result of asshole politicians, US position on the matter is laughable… after invading multiple countries with bullshit excuses and using buzz words as "terror".. "Weapons of mass destruction" crap is what first comes to mind… then a long list of countries that US heavily influenced or basically invaded.

What I want to say is this - people are the same once you get past the propaganda, we are all not all that much different!

Please don't let political bullshit shape your perspective!

12. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

13. In Your Corner

Unfortunately, you haven't provided any insight into the situation here.
    Yes, the U S position is stupid, but you're ignoring Russian history if you think the US has been more aggressive than Russia in the last century.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The position that the Bush White House foreign policies' actually made the US position and credibility in the world a farce isn't popular in these parts... :D

15. In Your Corner

Well, he didn't rise to the level of bombing aspirin factories to take the heat off himself for getting blowjobs from an employee, but he did what he could.

I do think it odd that Bush is so vilified for his war years when war has been the business of the Progressives for so long.
    WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, all driven by Progressives/Democrats.

16. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Not to mention a Democrat was responsible for the only use of the atomic bomb.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh good grief....

18. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

The truth cuts like a sharp knife...

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

So does arbritary idiocies...

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What do you expect when you lead off with your "blame Bush" argument...