1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Numbers when moving up to expert...

Discussion in 'General' started by dwheeler, Aug 29, 2003.

1. dwheeler

dwheeler Well-Known Member

Do you get to keep your current number or do i have to select another?

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Select another if your # is not available.

#249 Well-Known Member

Who want's Number 1?

:D

4. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

I think they only assign you a number if neither a novice nor an expert has it (in your region), right? So if you already have a number, you should be able to keep it. Right?....Maybe?....

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

If you are moving expert and an expert already has your number, you have to select a different #.

6. dwheeler

Is there any way to see what numbers are used?

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

The only way known to mankind to check WERA numbers is to check the race results for your region.

8. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

No.

9. Wade Parish

Right. But what I'm saying is: They won't give you a number as a novice in the first place if an expert already has it. See what I mean? So if you've got the number as a novice, an expert is not gonna have it. Right?....Maybe?.....

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

No. There aren't enough #s to do that. :) So alot of novices have #s right now that an expert has.

11. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Wade,
    I'm pretty sure it's possible for a novice to have the same number as an expert both running the same region.

12. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

I KNOW its possible for an expert and novice to have the same number in the same region because I had to give up my cherished two digit number 18 when I went expert because someone else had it.

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You should have auctioned it off.

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

All I know is when I move up the expert that has 88 better call fastlap for new numbers.
    Of course, he may not even be racing 12 years from now..... :D

15. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

Muwhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :clap: :beer:

Don Kinsey
    WERA #18

16. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

See there, if you had went expert in 5 years instead of waiting 10 or 11 you could have had 18...

Muwhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :D :beer:

17. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

def. possible. Im nov. 42 and Greg Myers is ex. 42 and we both race in the SE.

After knowing how many times Greg crashed last year, and then seeing how many times IVE crashed this year since i got his number, im beginning to wonder WTF i was thinking!?? :eek:

18. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Hey Dave, you hitting the CCS race at VIR in September? I am not sure if you do both or not.

Bill

19. dwheeler

might go ccs'ing this weekend at summit, depends on weather.

not sure about september though..have to check

20. Wade Parish

Okee Dokee. I was wrong.

If any expert in NC region has #85, you'd better give it up! (actually, I'm thinkin' I'll probably just go straight from novice to pro next year, since I'm so damn fast and all.)