1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

numbers... Mongo??

Discussion in 'General' started by double_d, Dec 6, 2002.

1. double_d

double_d drag more than a knee

anyone run an RC51 in WERA? do they make you put the numbers above the air scoop? or to the side of it? CCS made me paint Half of my windscreen to fit the numbers above, GLRRA let me put the on each side of the scoop.... whats the WERA rules...

DD

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I've seen a rack of RC-51's with the smaller numbers on each side. I'm not sure if the rule is in print, but I know it's allowed.

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

What I did was put a set of number on each side of the front then(by Tony's suggestion) taped over the set that would be away from the scorer's position. The scorers said that it worked fine that way. My number is 510 so it isn't easy to fit it on the front of the bike.

A couple of guys just had the number on one side of the front and a couple of them put numbers in the center above the ram air.

If you put a note in the application for membership/number stating you are on an RC-51 Mongo and the gang will try to give you a 2 digit number to help with the placement.