1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOLA Roll Call!!!!! April 6-7 Who's in!?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Mar 7, 2013.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Son of A!!!! Has it!?!!? Dang it Mongo ya gotta keep me updated on stuff like this!!

Ya know I am caught slacking every once in a while. Just ask Emily. :D

2. zuki750

zuki750 Well-Known Member

So quick question :shifty How is the grid numbers will be identified or how is it works? First come first serve basis :)

3. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

Need to get on one of those fancy Vesrsh GSXRs of yours and come out and race with me Brock! :D

4. zuki750

I will be on my YAMAHA this time :)

5. McGixxer

I wish i could afford a new Yamaha and try to get some of those Yamaha contingency pay outs! I'd also like a newer GSXR1000 too though. I know my GSXRs... Either way, my ole 2007 GSXR1000 needs an upgrade :(

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Grids are based on points then pre entry then post entry - since there are SE points already and no NOLA region points from last year it'll be SE guys up front for this round.

7. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Damn, it is going to be a Texas invasion :crackup:

8. zuki750

This is what I got from google purchase :( Did I do something wrong ??

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <error xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="ddfe676f-e430-4171-a2cf-f0c0da83b7af">
    <error-message>Internal error in server</error-message>
    </error>

9. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

What a lying sack of shit. "Whaaaaaaa. I got 4th in my first Expert race. My bike is too slow. Whaaaaaa."

Besides, you know Suzuki has contingency money, too, right? :Poke:

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'm not exactly sure but it looks like you fucked up pretty bad there lol

11. zuki750

Thanks for not helping me at all sir :crackup: Seriously I need to sign up right meow:beer:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No idea, seems like that's on googles end not ours sorry.

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

You might want to make sure the Google account is set up correctly. Or call and talk to Emily and verify if it HAS or Hasn't gone through.

Better? :up:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Were you able to set up a profile? I'm not seeing you actually in the database in the office or online (unless you have a different real last name).

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nevermind, figured it out - nothing came through to the office yet, so it's hanging up in google land.

16. zuki750

Your current payment method is not valid
    Please enter a new payment method to complete this purchase.

This is what i'm getting now :(

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, that would mean Google Checkout doesn't like whatever you're using to pay - that's definitely between you and them. We stay out of it to help keep all of your CC info more secure.

18. zuki750

using a chase bank card :(

19. zuki750

Done and Done :)

20. McGixxer

Suzuki only pays out in WERA nationals last I checked, also back to the 2007 bike thing, last I checked they only pay out on bikes no older than 3 years old :(

On a side note, you know I have your tires right? You SOB?? I'm gonna kick you in the taint AND keep your round sticky things if you keep it up!!