Ninja 250 class for 09?

Discussion in 'General' started by CWN racing, Aug 18, 2008.

1. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

woooo! any links to numbers? i tried to check kawi's stuff but couldn't find anything but 08 contingency

2. zx1012r

zx1012r WERA Wannabe

Having run a production EX500 up here in the northeast for years, I know how much fun and competitive a class like this can be! It's really all about the people involved. I love seeing my competitors do well!

I wish I were closer to the WERA tracks and I would be joining in the madness!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've got a flyer with the 09 stuff but it's total numbers, no breakdowns per class yet.

4. hairu

hairu Well-Known Member

Is this class going to require a steering damper? If so, what fits the 08/09 ninja 250's?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it will. You should be able to find the right clamp size for the fork tube and then make a bracket for the other end.

6. backbone

backbone scarred for life

HJK, I think would work fine.

We don't have to have one(on the ex250) in CMRA. But its a good idea.

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Sean - Is the steering dampener *required*???

8. WERA

WERA Administrator

9. OldSlowGuy

OldSlowGuy Unregistered User

It's not a big deal. You can get a Shindy and a clamp to fit the forks for under a hundred bucks. Most of the folks running them now are using takeoff stock GSXR dampers. The other side isn't that hard to mount (unless you have funky aftermarket clipons).

10. caferace

caferace No.

I take it a lower-case 'yes' includes a stern virtual look with no room for discussion. :D

-jim

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Can't wait to get one. Once one shows up within 300 miles of me for a decent price this winter I'm all over it.

12. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Dang gotta get to work to fit one.

13. backbone

backbone scarred for life

HJK is like $50 IIRC