1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice rulebook Sean!

Discussion in 'General' started by IYFphoto, Feb 12, 2001.

1. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Small ugly bikes, must be talking about my EX. Mongo, that hurts.You need to try to be more sensitive in the future [​IMG] Tracee's bike is pretty plain (read:ugly also). He needs more stickers and stuff on it. Maybe a tiger tail or something hangin off the back.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tom - what she doesn't remember won't hurt me [​IMG]

Kith - I'm scheduled for sensitivity training (something about how to find the sensitive spots when torturing rule breaking racers).

3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

How bout one of those "Garfield" dolls where only his butt and tail are showing? That would look good on the rear of Tracee's bike.

:)

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i heard somebody threatened to send tracee out of the contry if he doesnt act right

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Ah young Kith, I don't run someone's sticker unless they give me product or a service. I don't advertise for free unlike you.

6. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Where's mine??? [​IMG] If you're discriminating against me because I'm a Krazy Kanuck, I'm calling the G8/WTO or whoever is in charge of NAFTA disputes!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]