New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Realism and Zombies don't go together :p

XFBO likes this.
  2. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Are we officially done with this show? Anyone still watching?

3. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I watched the season premier. I was entertained. Not blown away, but I am curious to see where it went with last night's episode.

4. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

Totally done with it.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I watched the end of last weeks because I heard a major character died, and I caught just that part, but the show sucks now.

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

96 pages and now it sucks? Back to TIG welding.

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Just tell me now. Who kills who? Negan or Rick?

8. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Not that major...yet. Almost ashamed to say I'm still watching it...

9. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

I gave up shortly after Glenn and Abraham we're offed. Apparently haven't missed anything. Cliffs notes here and there but the majority of that show is Styrofoam filler book ended by minor twists and just enough drama to keep those desperate enough to follow.

sharkattack likes this.
  10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I haven't watched any of the current season, but either way we might not have a choice for much longer. They're going to have to find a way to wrap it up with how rating are falling. They have confirmed a season 9, however.

They had double the viewership at this point in a season just 3-4 years ago.

It's still very big, but nowhere near where it was during the height of the show during and immediately after the prison storyline wrapped up....

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    sharkattack likes this.
  11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Well, Rick says (in his overacted Southern accent voice) "I'm gunna kill yew!" to Negan about 50 times each episode, or so it seems. Few things would bring me more joy than to see Negan kill Rick, Maggie, Michonne, Rosita, Carol, Morgan, and Ezekial. Probably won't happen, but hey: I can dream, right? In the end, Rick will be triumphant, I'm sure. the predictability meter is at eleventy-billion at this point.

12. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

Rosita is HAWT though. I could help repopulate the planet with that one.

Shenanigans likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I watched ep 9. I keep forgetting a chick I know is on the show. Funny she moved from NC to L.A. for the biz but most of her "work" is on the east coast.

14. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Anyone else catch the RedMachete teases? Hopefully that spin off is better, WD is at the end of the road.

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I've been watching it but I'm barely hanging on. It's so bad now.

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

My wife and I forgot we missed it last night, that's how into it we are now after being die hard fans. Watched it tonight, still yawn for me. I was done before last season, didn't even watch the "finale". My wife still watches so I occasionally watch it.

17. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I enjoy watching Rick fall apart.

18. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

I'm in the exact same spot. I let my DVR pick it up and watch the episode sometime during the week while I am eating dinner or something. It's pure brain filler for me now. Everyone keeps making inexplicably stupid decisions for where everyone is and how they got this far. We're at a point where the writers are actually getting in the way of the story, tangibly manipulating things for effect and when you can sense that, it makes the whole thing seem kinda cheap.

blkduc likes this.
  19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I think they should add a new twist where the zombie state could take hold at any point in time. No bite or death needed. That would be cool. My money would be on Carol being the only survivor.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I just binge-watched The Americans. She has a secondary role there. Still MILFy as ever.