1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Racer at West Round 1

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by irwnn, Jan 6, 2016.

1. irwnn

irwnn Well-Known Member

Got a buddy who wants to come out and play.

Will FasTrack be running a school on the 22nd?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes they will.

3. irwnn

irwnn Well-Known Member

Thanks.

So does he just take the Rider Development School Friday, then fill out the license form at WERA registration Sunday morning and... *poof* he's a prov-nov racer?

Sláinte,
    Pete

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure to be honest - I don't know if the rider development school is the same as the race school, the race school usually runs Saturday. Get in touch with Fastrack to be sure. We will have registration open 3-5 or so Saturday as well as Sunday morning but basically yep, take the school and go racing.

irwnn likes this.
  5. Lestat537

Lestat537 Active Member

Hey irwnn, the Rider Development School isn't the same. I was instructed to attend the Race School (as well as register for the Race Practice group) on Saturday Jan 23 instead.

HTH

6. irwnn

irwnn Well-Known Member

Thanks! Been unable to raise them on the phone.

Sláinte,
    Pete

7. legallyfast

legallyfast Member

Can I race WERA with my CVMA license?

8. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I have in the past. I can't recall if I paid a weekend or reciprocity fee, but I didn't buy the full license at the time. I ended up getting the license after deciding to do more WERA rounds. Will do so again this year; the '16 schedule looks good!

9. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

You guys are starting your race season!?!?

We're just starting our winter season! Good for you guys, damn it.

I'll be following the reports.